How to Avoid Property Tax Paperback – 11 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As a novice landlord with only one property I really only needed a couple of chapters but am still glad I have this book, it gave me the information I needed and who knows, some of the other chapters may become relevant in the future.
It is well written using easily understandable examples.
I think he missed the change by HMRC to remove the renewals allowance option under fully furnished moveable items deductions - it is now just "wear and tear only"
Also, how you can deduct mortgage fees (whether over time of mortgage, the fixed term or in one hit) seems vague, but otherwise very good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of information. Would recommend it to anyone. A bit complicated in places; but then it is tax! Will need to read it again.Published on 24 Feb. 2014 by JabHussain
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Property & Real Estate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Tax
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Public
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Taxation