on 17 April 2012
Excellent book, full of details from behind the doors of some of the most famous houses in the world.
Chilling, scarey, and very detailed.
on 6 May 2012
This book is well worth the money, it has a few interesting stories Some of the stories are a but on the short side, but still a good book
on 1 June 2012
This is an absolute must for anyone into this type of genre, well written and seamingly spot on for detail. I read this book inside 6 hours due to the fact i could not put it down once i started it. A must !.
on 31 October 2011
Brought this kindle book as a trial for my new kindle. I have read many books on serial killers etc, however even though I knew most of the stories, it's a decent book to read. Would recomment it.
on 7 August 2012
This book is brilliant! Full of great information and loads of detail, perfect if you're into things such as serial killers, mass murder etc. I recommend this highly, such a good book for such a low price. I read a lot of true crime books and this will probably remain one of my favourites, well done Gordon Kerr!
on 19 June 2013
This book is very interesting and opens your eyes to the sick and twisted things people have done and still do. The only criticism I have is the amount of prisons mentioned. I did find myself skipping a chapter or two due to repetitive situations but other than that it was interesting.
on 13 December 2013
Quite a good read, but very much same old same old. Although I personally enjoy reading this kind of book, I'm finding they're all pretty similar. But, how many times can you change the same story to make the truth different?
Would recommend if this is your kind of thing!
on 14 March 2013
Includes info on H.H.Holmes, Ian Huntley and Fred and rose west. Also includes houses of death such as prisons, really interesting read. I couldn't help but read all about the places and the scenes they've witnessed. If walls could talk.
Really enjoyed it!
on 17 August 2014
Short extracts that are very good to read during a quick work break or when you don't have much concentration. Also, the tales are just the right length to read during TV ad breaks! Although morbid, it makes for fascinating reading.
on 22 September 2013
It baffles me as to why/how some people commit the crimes they do. The thing that saddens me the most though, is the saying "This must NEVER happen again." Sadly we see all too often that it does. Well worth a read.