- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Household Worms Paperback – 18 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Stanley Donwood was described by GQ magazine as 'the Terry Gilliam of Radiohead', which he hated, saying 'a soundbite is a statement designed to preclude intelligent thought.' The powerful visual identity he's created for the band is considered so in tune with Thom Yorke's music that the debate still rages as to whether he and Yorke are one and the same, despite the pair accepting their 2001 Grammy Award for best packaging (a limited edition of Amnesiac) together. They met at Exeter University.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Donwood is a master of the macabre and from cannibalistic dishwashers to valleys full of freshly christened amputees here he is at his most gruesome best.