- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Ovolo Books Ltd.; 10th Revised edition edition (22 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190595946X
- ISBN-13: 978-1905959464
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (251 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
39,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > Building Your Own Home > House Plans & Building Guides
- #19 in Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > DIY > Home Extensions & Renovation
- #43 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
Housebuilders Bible 10 Paperback – 22 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mark Brinkley is an experienced housebuilder and renovator and much of the detail in the book is drawn from trade experience. He is famous for his best-selling book The Housebuilder's Bible and is in demand as a speaker and author. He writes regularly in Homebuilding & Renovating magazine as well as in building trade tiles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
What is really excellent are the costings, figures and estimates which give a good indication about whether it's really worth bothering. On recieving this latest copy I spent a day with calculator, tape measure, Council planning application forms, and estate agent's guestimates. I reckon the costs as shown are spot on and I concluded that it would be ridiculous for me to even entertain the notion of a self build. (My day job is as a Project Manager!). So once again the book has done its job and paid its way. I'll be doing some nice diy projects from out of the book but as for self build...not until house prices make a big jump. Equally I am sure some people will be inspired to go ahead and try it. Final word, the typos are hilarious but then again it was written by a builder ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
More for self builders than professionals but useful all the samePublished 1 month ago by Michael Pretty
Bought this first 20 years ago for our first self build...happy to have it updated for an extension and refitPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > Building Your Own Home > House Plans & Building Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Home Extensions & Renovation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering