Customer reviews

on 21 December 2016
Thought it was a toy out of a McDonald's happy meal! Think of the worst dog toy and this is it's estranged 5 cousin.

The look of total despair in my wee cockers eyes on opening this, will stay with me for the rest of my days.

The loyal bond between dog & man has been shattered with this nik nak. I hope the shame will reside & allow a happy festive period.

Gutted
on 7 April 2017
the small is very small. I kept it because it was for a puppy, but didnt appreciate how small it was until it arrived. tt is now being enjoyed by a puppy in Australia
on 12 July 2017
hours of fun with this item
on 5 August 2014
I ordered this for my new cocker puppy and was shocked how small it is! Suitable for a yorkie or other toy breed, I'm sure he'll like it but it won't last long before it's too small for him. Also the fur is quite long in places and pulls out quite easily.
on 21 July 2014
My cavapoo loves stalking then chasing any birds when on her walks, she hasn't worked out that they can fly and she can't!! Amongst her toys are two ducks, a pigeon and this adorable pheasant which is her favourite, she loves playing the game where we throw the pheasant, she runs to pick it up very gently then brings it back for more fun, I'm sure she thinks she is a gun dog. I would thoroughly recommend this pheasant especially for a cavapoo size dog as it is quite small but perfect for a small mouth to retrieve!
on 31 July 2015
Our dog loved this this however she did rip out all the stuffing within an hour, luckily shes not prone to eating it! If you have a dog that has a tendency to eat the innards of these stuff toys be careful.
on 31 May 2015
This is so small it looks nothing like your photo. I bought this for a puppy and it is even too small for him! Not good value for money.
on 16 November 2016
Very disappointed with this item, bought quite a few House of Paws items, this item does not come up to their usual standard.
on 19 April 2015
I thought it would be bigger. Not very sturdy and lasted our dogs about an hour before the bits were all over the floor.
on 1 February 2017
Although the quality was ok, this is a total rip off. It is so small, I can't believe how small it is. £5 ....