House of Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Headphones - Fire
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- FSC wood rear housing, aluminium front housing and recycled plastic strain relief
- 3 ear tip options for the ideal fit in your ear
- Storage pouch
- Durable braided cord
- Noise isolation
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item House of Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Headphones - Fire
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||Red||Brown & Green||Mint||Black & Gold||Brown & Pink||Rose Gold|
|Headphones Form Factor||earbuds||earbuds||earbuds||earbuds||earbuds||Earbuds|
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Satisfy Your Soul
Our mission is to create a better world and spread Bob Marley's vision of "one world, one love" through Earth-friendly products that embody the values of equality, unity, authenticity, charity, sustainability and giving back to people and the planet.
We not only believe in making our products the right way, we believe in making our products right. Bob Marley was a master at his craft and we're aiming for the same peak of excellence in everything we make. We're music lovers, too. So we've poured our hearts into each detail so the music we love is heard like it was intended to be heard.
Our goal is to create high-quality Earth-friendly products in the most environmentally positive way. That means not cutting corners and doing what's right, not what's easy. We've created products that are sustainable, renewable and recyclable. Each of the products are packaged in recycled and recyclable material so it avoids the waste stream and can manifest into something useful again:
- Every piece of wood used in a Marley product is certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC). This governing body assures that the wood comes from a forest that is replenished making the material truly renewable and sustainable.
- Recyclable aluminum is used in place of plastic in many components. This provides superior durability and reliability as well as giving our products a more robust and solid design aesthetic.
- In parts where plastic must be used, we incorporate the highest possible percentage of recycled material.
- Marley products provide a high level of style and and great, tactile user experience through the use of natural fabrics such as cotton and canvas.
- Marley uses a unique blended fabric made from discarded fibers of hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic (RPET). Our patent pending “Re-Spun” fabric is not only sustainable and recycled in its first round or use, but it is repurposed for a second time around.
Get up, stand up. We all have to stand for something. It's not in us to be complacent. Bob Marley was active in his beliefs and so are we. That's why we've formed an association with 1Love.org, an organization that puts Bob Marley's beliefs into action. For every product you purchase, a portion of your money goes to 1Love.org causes that focus on charities that benefit youth, planet and peace.
Inspired by nature in beauty
The culmination of natural materials and technology coming together to make beautiful music and a striking, sophisticated look. And the performance meets that look. Precision acoustic components deliver a high quality listening experience, reproducing an intimate, authentic sound that lets you truly feel the music. It's an experience that will satisfy the soul.
1 x headphones
Durable braided cable
Isolating designed silicone tips x 3 sizes (S,M,L)
Top Customer Reviews
After reading multiple reviews I can see how others were as perplexed as I was when, after a matter of months of fairly prudent and delicate use; keeping them in their little cotton case etc., one or both of the headphones cuts out. Upon further inspection I noticed that the only thing absorbing any naturally-occurring tugging on the wires is a little knot someone has tied in the cable just inside the perfectly-formed recycled, wooden casing, (presumably to stop it being pulled out of the earpiece), which, of course, is not secure enough and eventually means the wires slowly work themselves out of the back of the casing over time and eventually the connecting end tears from the soldering points at the back of the speaker!
The only slight downside and it's very much a personal thing is that they have a rather base-y sound; obviously I could ferret around in my phone to find the graphic equalizer to amend this but it's worth considering if you're not a fan of such sound.
In conclusion: a great product at an attractive price, I think they're great and if they help others via the Marley Family's 'One Love' Foundation, so much the better.
I personally found the ear buds uncomfortable, despite swapping round the included different size pads. Probably just as well as DD2 has snaffled them and won't give them back!
All good then!
* The material on the cables is just so good at not getting tangled, I don't know why it's the norm for other makes to still use sticky rubber cable coating
* The buds are comfortable and you get a few different sizes to experiment with. I could wear them on long journeys and they didn't hurt.
* They were good noise cancellers, meaning I could clearly hear the spoken word from podcasts and audiobooks in even the noisiest environments
* They were good insulators, meaning they shielded others from the noises I was listening to, especially when I sat next to someone on public transport or the office
* They were admirably unusual in colour, design and materials. So many people commented on them when they saw me use them.
I didn't like:
* Despite taking good care of them, with no careless tugs/jerks/manhandling, after not even two months, the left headphone has stopped working unless I jiggle the jack in my iPod. Then when I start moving around, the sound goes again.
Having searched around on the internet, it seems I'm not alone in experiencing this problem. Sudden unexplained loss of sound to one earphone appears to be relatively common. I am tempted to chalk this up to a bad batch and try and just get a new pair. Up until yesterday I thought they were great, and they're not expensive. But I don't want to be burned twice. I'm now also considering a replacement brand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sound quality is amazing. The earbuds are comfortable to wear and the cable length is brilliant.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice headphones for the price. Bass heavy and last about a year. Well worth buyingPublished 10 months ago by Daniel Worth
Broke after a few months.
The quality of the bud is low. Not the sound, that's good, the build materials let this down. Read more
These are without a doubt my favorite brand. Sound quality is great for the price, and they're pretty durable.Published 13 months ago by Jade
build quality ok, sound quality is terrible.... make everything sound like digital quality instead of higher quality analogue still sounding like analogue & only get a half decent... Read morePublished 13 months ago by S.West
Serving erindoors daily dog walks. All good. Great sound and durable too.Published 17 months ago by Greg Cray