House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Midnight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Apple 3 button microphone for use with any mobile phone (including iPhone)
- FSC wood rear housing, aluminium accents and recycled plastic strain relief
- 3 ear tip options for the ideal fit in your ear
- Storage pouch
- Durable braided cord
There is a newer model of this item:
Satisfy Your Soul
Our mission is to create a better world and spread Bob Marley's vision of "one world, one love" through Earth-friendly products that embody the values of equality, unity, authenticity, charity, sustainability and giving back to people and the planet.
We not only believe in making our products the right way, we believe in making our products right. Bob Marley was a master at his craft and we're aiming for the same peak of excellence in everything we make. We're music lovers, too. So we've poured our hearts into each detail so the music we love is heard like it was intended to be heard.
Our goal is to create high-quality Earth-friendly products in the most environmentally positive way. That means not cutting corners and doing what's right, not what's easy. We've created products that are sustainable, renewable and recyclable. Each of the products are packaged in recycled and recyclable material so it avoids the waste stream and can manifest into something useful again:
- Every piece of wood used in a Marley product is certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC). This governing body assures that the wood comes from a forest that is replenished making the material truly renewable and sustainable.
- Recyclable aluminum is used in place of plastic in many components. This provides superior durability and reliability as well as giving our products a more robust and solid design aesthetic.
- In parts where plastic must be used, we incorporate the highest possible percentage of recycled material.
- Marley products provide a high level of style and and great, tactile user experience through the use of natural fabrics such as cotton and canvas.
- Marley uses a unique blended fabric made from discarded fibers of hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic (RPET). Our patent pending “Re-Spun” fabric is not only sustainable and recycled in its first round or use, but it is repurposed for a second time around.
Get up, stand up. We all have to stand for something. It's not in us to be complacent. Bob Marley was active in his beliefs and so are we. That's why we've formed an association with 1Love.org, an organization that puts Bob Marley's beliefs into action. For every product you purchase, a portion of your money goes to 1Love.org causes that focus on charities that benefit youth, planet and peace.
Inspired by nature in beauty
The culmination of natural materials and technology coming together to make beautiful music and a striking, sophisticated look. And the performance meets that look. Precision acoustic components deliver a high quality listening experience, reproducing an intimate, authentic sound that lets you truly feel the music. It's an experience that will satisfy the soul.
1 x headphones
aluminium accents and FSC wood rear housing
Durable braided cable
Isolating designed silicone tips x 3 sizes (S,M,L)
Top customer reviews
What really matters though is the sound. Fortunately I can report that the sound really is very good indeed. Base is very prominent, but treble and mid range are also bright and clear. There is also little if any distortion at higher volume levels. The in-line controller did not work with my Android phone, but did work perfectly on an iPod touch.
House of Marley is a new brand to the UK. Their unique selling point is that their products and packaging are made from mostly recyclable materials. In this respect I was slightly disappointed at how much plastic packaging there was inside the cardboard box.
Overall - 5 stars. A beautifully presented and really rather gorgeous product that would make a great gift. I have also uploaded a few photos of the product packaging and contents.
Fortunately the high design quality is also reflected in the audio quality, with the sound having a wholesome and warm feel, not tinny at all, with no noticeable distortion at higher volume levels. The sound quality is certainly an improvement on the standard headphones supplied with the iPhone.
So if you're tired of the dull and generic design of your MP3 player's headphones and want to upgrade them to something a little bit more exciting, then these House of Marley headphones are ideal.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category