House of Marley Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Exodus Harvest
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Satisfy Your Soul
Our mission is to create a better world and spread Bob Marley's vision of "one world, one love" through Earth-friendly products that embody the values of equality, unity, authenticity, charity, sustainability and giving back to people and the planet.
We not only believe in making our products the right way, we believe in making our products right. Bob Marley was a master at his craft and we're aiming for the same peak of excellence in everything we make. We're music lovers, too. So we've poured our hearts into each detail so the music we love is heard like it was intended to be heard.
Our goal is to create high-quality Earth-friendly products in the most environmentally positive way. That means not cutting corners and doing what's right, not what's easy. We've created products that are sustainable, renewable and recyclable. Each of the products are packaged in recycled and recyclable material so it avoids the waste stream and can manifest into something useful again:
- Every piece of wood used in a Marley product is certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC). This governing body assures that the wood comes from a forest that is replenished making the material truly renewable and sustainable.
- Recyclable aluminum is used in place of plastic in many components. This provides superior durability and reliability as well as giving our products a more robust and solid design aesthetic.
- In parts where plastic must be used, we incorporate the highest possible percentage of recycled material.
- Marley products provide a high level of style and and great, tactile user experience through the use of natural fabrics such as cotton and canvas.
- Marley uses a unique blended fabric made from discarded fibers of hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic (RPET). Our patent pending “Re-Spun” fabric is not only sustainable and recycled in its first round or use, but it is repurposed for a second time around.
Get up, stand up. We all have to stand for something. It's not in us to be complacent. Bob Marley was active in his beliefs and so are we. That's why we've formed an association with 1Love.org, an organization that puts Bob Marley's beliefs into action. For every product you purchase, a portion of your money goes to 1Love.org causes that focus on charities that benefit youth, planet and peace.
Inspired by nature in beauty
The culmination of natural materials and technology coming together to make beautiful music and a striking, sophisticated look. And the performance meets that look. Precision acoustic components deliver a high quality listening experience, reproducing an intimate, authentic sound that lets you truly feel the music. It's an experience that will satisfy the soul.
1 x headphones
Fabric braided cord
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
From Jan. 2012 the new Model is adjustable (earpiece can clip into each of the three buttons seen on the outside, mine only utilize the middle one) and the leather headstrap spring is not as firm (while moving around they move upwards a bit, other reviews state that the tension relaxes after using them for a while), so I got a bit unlucky. Still no reason for me to send them back and wait for the newer model. I love them and can recommend them to anyone who is looking for a stylish headphone with great sound quality but does not want the standard plastic you see everyone else wearing.
Design – unique, interesting.
Materials – eco.
Build up quality – top quality.
Sound - not balanced: too much bass, mid tones lower and highs low. Sound from these headphones makes you feel tired, maybe because of exaggerated tremble.
Ergonomics – like other reviewers mentioned, these are first release headphones and like others, me too, could wear them just for about an hour and after that, you get ear pain: to much pressure from cups. My head size by bike helmets size chart is M/L; maybe they would be just right for people having smaller heads. Sound quality and ergonomics should be top priority for headphones and only after that build up quality, design, materials, that’s why I returned mine.
I would recommend to try them for people having smaller heads or children who would prioritize classy look and bass in music.
- The Exodus headphones look stunning - classy, tasteful, expensive. They also have a solidity to them, they feel robust. Natural wood, canvas, metal. Lovely.
- Sound quality is, in my opinion, excellent. I'm especially keen on the sub-bass (not just the punchy bass prevalent on dance beats etc, I mean the really low *throb* you rarely hear using earbuds and often don't even hear on some over-ear headphones. It's rich and warm on these ones, and you can not only hear the really deep notes rumbling and throbbing, but you can make out the detailed shape of the notes too. I found treble to be just fine, but midrange can be a little harsh at higher volumes. Overall though, I was blown away by the sound.
- Value for money - hard to see what more you would get by spending hundreds more for top-end cans... these ones are as high quality as I'll ever need.
- The design of the Exodus headphones has a couple of major problems. As others have pointed out, the headphones are kept in place by a piece of elastic that hugs your head. I found this to be too tight, causing the headphones to clamp too tightly to my ears. After an hour it was like having my head in a vice. And as a I wear glasses my ears got really uncomfortable. OK for an hour, but after that even taking the phones off my head was a painful experience in itself.
- Note also that, due to that elastic, you will suffer from 'headphone hair' pretty badly with these - i.e. a ridge of flattened hair across your head when you remove them. Not a biggie, but some people will find that irritating.Read more ›
Package arrived on time; they look great and have a great sound quality.
Why i don't like them(The bad):
They are painfully uncomfortable to use after 1hour, and i mean it when i say PAIN, they are just too tight and uncomfortable.
Whats the use of something that looks good, sounds good but it physically hurts you to use?
I wouldnt recomend them.
I've always been a fan of HoM headphones and these Exodus' have been on my radar since being released, tempted even at the original £100 asking price too. I was quick enough to get these at quite frankly a steal direct from Amazon for pennies over £37 and worth every single penny.
- APPEARANCE -
These look amazing - the wooden band feels strong and it looks and feels very premium. The earcups themselves feel solid - the aluminum is cold to the touch and adds a bit of class. It takes a fair bit of force to pop the earcups out of the 'button' so they won't come off unless you want them too. In the end, the middle button which they are set to by default was the perfect fit for me. The cabling is again, fantastic. I do wish the cabling was a bit thicker as the thinness doesn't fill me with a great deal of faith, but they looks great, and they haven't tangled on me once despite a lot of usage.
- THE PERFORMANCE -
First impressions... Wow. I am blown away with everything about these headphones. They look amazing, they feel amazing, and are incredibly comfortable. If the headband on headphones are too tight/stiff it's easy to feel nauseous from it or develop headaches - the adjustable headband on these have perfect elasticity and have so far been tested on 5 different shaped heads ranging from small to large, egg to football. All have commented the same on their comfort. The earpads themselves have a fantastic 'seal' - I can hear very little outside noise even without music playing, and that's on a busy public bus. As a result, your ears will heat up but not to uncomfortable levels.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The headphones initially worked great but after a month (and hardly any use) they started cutting out intermittently when moving.Published 5 months ago by W.AKKER
Really comfy, good sound and look fantastic, I'm really impressed by these headphones, will probably buy House of Marley products in the futurePublished 13 months ago by Ross Armstrong
These headphones have a great sound! They also look amazing, just like the picture shows. The wood is really nice. They're also very solid. Read morePublished 16 months ago by isaura verhelst
It would appear that every example of this headphone is old stock - no adjustment on the headband. I've sent a second pair back (to different providers). Read morePublished 17 months ago by Alex (no relation)