on 8 December 2014
Love the show even tho I'm 13 going on 14. Very addictive iv watch every one at least 3 times. Never gets old.
on 29 May 2015
I LOVE THIS!1
One person found this helpful
on 10 August 2014
This series is great!! To be honest.. cause it's from Nickelodeon , I thought it was going to be childish but I found it was just my type of series. Mystery, adventure and a little bit of romance. This show is very entertaining and has got me hooked!!!
15 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2015
For a nickelodeon production I was pleased to find that the cast was very good and no one acted to foolish or pathetic
on 11 May 2014
This show is really good, I thought it was going to be too young for me but it really wasn't, everyone should watch it!!!!!!!! Very Addictive!!!!! :D
10 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2014
It is the best show I have EVER watched! I would highly recommend it. The actors are all fabulous and should be congratulated for their outstanding efforts whilst filming. Every time I watch this thrilling drama I feel like I am right there beside them.

A. aged 10
4 people found this helpful
on 11 October 2015
I love this series however amazon prime does not seem to have season 3 episode 21... this is soooooo annoying and needs to be fixed because I am paying and the quality is also sometimes bad.
Please can someone help me at least find the a place that has the ending and all the episodes in it.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 February 2018
love this season definitely recommend
on 24 December 2014
Season 2 Episode 1 is quite weak, led me to fear that it would be just another childish Nickel Odeon series, BUT REALLY it's wonderful! It's one of my favorite TV series, now.
Full of humour, mystery and plot twists, every episode ends on a cliffhanger ^_^
The child actors are brilliant (and not credited correctly on Amazon--Nathalia Ramos and Brad Kavanagh lead).
Give it a go, and be amazed as you become drawn right into the world!
7 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2015
I'm a 12 yr old girl and this is my favourite show! Great , funny , amazing slightly romantic!!
2 people found this helpful