- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Dark Horse; 01 edition (26 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616552875
- ISBN-13: 978-1616552879
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.6 x 25.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 43,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
House of Gold & Bones Paperback – 26 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The story pretty much follows that of the album, a man is taken to a strange world to confront his fears and battle his inner self. However the whole thing feels a bit short and rushed. The potential of the story was there but I think being a 4 issue series really limited the scope of this. There is little chance for character development or much of a plot beyond the bare bones. If this were given a 12 issue run then I think it could really have been a brilliant book, but 4 issues just isn't enough to do full justice to the story.
This isn't a criticism of the story or the art - what is there is great - but disappointment that this wasn't able to be all it could have been with a few more issues. It's a shame really. I would still recommend this to fans of the band or of Corey Taylor, and it is a good book, it just could have been so much more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great comic great albums great band. I love this you should get it it is absolutely brilliantPublished 21 months ago by Martin
House of gold & bones is about the story behind stone sour's house of gold & bones album's great story line amazing artwork artwork. Read morePublished on 26 Sept. 2014 by James Ross