Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£65.00|
Save £33.80 (52%)
The Hour of Europe: Western Powers and the Breakup of Yugoslavia Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Glaudric essentially analyzes the approach taken by the key powers during the breakup of Yugoslavia, demonstrating how their playing off of each other resulted in detrimental effects in the region. He clarifies many myths and elaborates on the events in a logical and commonsensical manner.
Strongly recommended read, to say the least.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Eastern
- Books > History > Europe > Former Yugoslavia
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Europe
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > World
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > International