Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.99|
Save £2.80 (40%)
Hot Night Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, he later makes a life and money for himself as a locksmith and then as a computer consultant. The short fuse temper and going in with his fists is mainly aimed to help others i.e. rescuing damsels in distress etc.
Abbey Maitland works for a local museam which is about to have a hord of pirate's treasure on display. Unbeknowing to Abbey and the museam, the display is being targetted by a ruthless character who thinks nothing of murder if that gets him what he wants.
Zan and Abbey meet one night when she calls out a locksmith having misplaced her keys. The instant attraction is mutual; although Zan epitimises the type of boyfriend that Abbey has always been attracted to and is now trying to steer clear of. Long-haired, tattooed, edgy bad-boys. She is now going for the monied executive type - Zan has the money, but that is as far as the stereotype goes.
Zan and Abbey are being targetted as the fall guys in the pirate's gold hoist and Abbey is frantically trying to find out the identity of the mysterious boyfriend of her murdered best friend, who also worked at the museam. As Abbey believes that it is he who killed her friend.
I enjoyed this book, but I don't know, there was just something about the character of Zan which didn't sit quite right with me. He was perhaps a little too petulant. Perhaps if he'd been a bit younger than 36, say about 30, the moods would have worked a bit better for me.
Some parts of the story are a little far fetched, but I suppose most love stories are, BUT as with most of Shannon McKenna's other work this book works and I absolutely loved it..
The story has all the elements I need to keep me hooked, a flawed hero, who's not as bad as people think, a gripping suspense story, the hot sex (which is a main feature withi Shannon McKenna's work). death, intrigue and love. The story will have you hooked from the beginning.
I would definitely reccomend it to all you romantics out there that need a little bit more than just a love story.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
there are books that make you want to 're read them. this is an ok read but not such a book.buy at your discretion.Published on 16 Jun. 2014 by Kindle Customer
The story line was good and kept my interest; I thought the female part was a bit sappy in parts in that she was not as strong as I thought she would be.Published on 10 May 2009 by Luciangirl16
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Suspense