Customer reviews

Hot Diamonds Plumeria Silver And Diamond Ring - Size N
Ring Size: N|Change

on 26 March 2013
I treated myself to this after my boyfriend bought me the pendant and earrings for Xmas and im so happy with it. It is quite delicate but yet still quite a statement piece with the usual bright silver and pretty diamond Hot Diamond products have. I got it a size too big as it was £20 cheaper but it actually fits me quite well. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes flower items (plumerias are my favourite flowers). Very pleased and quick delivery too.
on 16 June 2016
Got this to match my necklace and earrings, really pleased with this ring, about the size I was expecting, very pretty, my only slight issue is that the petals do not all sit flat to my finger and I have caught it a couple of times. On the whole, happy, well worth the discounted cost.
on 23 June 2012
I have a certain passion for Daisy related jewellery and this ring does not disappoint. Diamond is a bit too small (but what do you expect for £50!). Not for daily ware but a wonderful addition to any girls jewellery box for special occasions.
on 6 January 2012
THis was a gift for my daughter, she was thrilled with it and indipendantly her partnner bought her the matching bracelet, hows that for coincidence
on 29 October 2013
I love thi, I ring I bought it to go with the neckalce and earrings that I was given as a birthday present, always get good compliments about them!
on 14 January 2012
I ordered this ring online because I could not get it anywhere in the shops, it was much cheaper on amazon which was a bonus. The ring was in all the Hot Diamond boxes and even included the pink material to wrap it. It was in a big box and was really well and securely packed, I would definatly be ordering jewellery again :-)
on 9 November 2012
I only had this ring from an jewewllery shop for six months then lost it. the price on amazon is cheaper then i got in in the jewellery shop. well done amazon. My dad is getting me an new one from amazon. love shopping miss this ring...