• Horse

Customer reviews

Horse
Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 November 2014
My daughter got this book from the library and I have to read it every night so I bought it for her because she loves it so much!
on 26 July 2013
My son (4 years old) had this book on loan from the library for months and as I knew he would be upset if it had to be returned I decided to buy it for him. It's a lovely short story and the pictures are lovely. I definitely would recommend to any children who love horses.
on 5 January 2012
This book about the life of a horse is probably the most beautifully illustrated book I've ever seen; the quality is amazing. Lovely to look at again and again with my children.
on 17 July 2012
Beautifully written and illustrated, this is a gentle book that really shows off that special bond between children and horses. Little readers will
Imagine themselves watching the foal grow, grooming him and riding along the beach together as special friends. Gorgeous and highly recommended.
on 24 October 2009
My two year old little boy loves horses and we recently bought this book. The pictures are stunning - really beautiful illustration and a magical story. He looks at it over and over again.