- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 10118 KB
- Print Length: 144 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Non Fiction; 1 edition (1 Dec. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0439944066
- ISBN-13: 978-0439944069
- ASIN: B006C3M2V4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #158,366 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£5.99|
Save £1.68 (28%)
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Want to know:
* why some vicious Vikings had names like Fat-thighs, Oaf and Stinking?
* how to build a vicious Viking longboat?
* which vicious Viking god dressed up as a woman?
Read on to find out about some truly terrible torture techniques, vile Viking legends full of gruesome giants and deadly dwarves, and the messy murder of King Edmund.'
A witty and colourful cover opens to 135 pages, split over chapters:
1. Vicious Viking invaders
2. Vicious Viking timeline
3. Vicious Viking legends
4. Vicious Viking times
5. The power of Viking poems
6. Vicious Vikings vanquished
7. Live like a Viking
8. Viking women
9. Viking children
10. Vile Viking food
11. Vicious Viking historians
12. The savage Saxons
13. The suffering Saxons
14. King Alfred the cake
15. Test your teacher
with an introduction & an epilogue.
Written with the typical Deary humour, in a variety of type styles and black & white illustrations/cartoons throughout, from Martin Brown.
It was very gross. I like a bit of gross now and then that's why I gave it one of it`s stars for. I would recommend this book to a person who likes gross and likes having a book that makes them laugh.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category