- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Horizon Zero Dawn Standard Edition
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology, This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PlayStation 4 | Edition: Standard Edition
Horizon Zero Dawn an exhilarating new action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation’s venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn’s main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
1,126 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,126 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We got our copy no problems. It was well packaged, still in the wrap, no problems with running it.
A hybrid of Far Cry and Assassins Creed with robo dinos. The story is well written and interesting. The gameplay is very addictive.
Eagerly waiting for a expansion release.
Main character is a woman at a time after our times. So it has something dystopian. More I do not want to spoil the story.
The characters and the world itself has a fantastic graphics. You can look very far in all directions and it does not have to be loaded constantly.
The movements also look very realistic. My wife even asks me if I watch a movie.
So I played for almost 50 hours and was only done with the main story and a few subplots. You could have played at least another 50 to 100 hours.
In some places it is not boring, but part of the story (tapes, for example) annoyed me rather than what they did for the story.
Nevertheless, I would give the game 5 stars and recommend to anyone who likes this genre.
The gameplay is very enjoyable too, with a mixture of stealth and pure combat - strong elements of FarCry and Assassin's Creed. Character build is very much like FarCry in that you pretty much end up unlocking all abilities and skills, so your choices are what to prioritise first rather than there being different character build options.
The game world is absolutely stunning; the graphics are beautiful and there are no long loading times either, even when fast travelling.
Length wise I think it took me somewhere between 70-80 hours to complete the main game, but being a bit of a completionist, that included doing all side quests, challenges and getting the platinum trophy. At no point did that feel like a grind.
Would definitely rank this within the top 10 games I've ever played; possibly even in my top 5.
The only negatives (and they aren't really negatives, just ways this game could have been even better) were (1) having to make some decisions that would influence the final outcome of the game and (2) there being more variety in the character build.
there's a lot to do side-quest wise and the map is open world, so it's fun to explore. i enjoyed every minute playing and am excited to replay it. would recommend this to anyone but especially to people who enjoy story-based single player. i suggest playing it blind because i had a great time doing so.
I finally decided to give gaming another try after playing last of us at a friends so I bought ps4. This was the first game I bought for it and I am loving it! I haven't stopped playing since it arrived. Great graphics, cool story and I love the whole quest and map layout. Although it could get repetetive its easy for it not too because theres so much to do! Amazing game worth every penny. Only regret is not buying the frozen wild expansions straight away!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?