Colour: Black|Change

on 25 May 2016
My two kids both have a 3DS XL and now have quite a few games. Now if you have kids with 3DS's you'll be used to my favourite pastime. Picking up the little games cartridges from all around the house. Especially down the sides of sofas.
We are about to go on holiday so thought it would be a good idea to buy a cartridge holder to store all their games in. I'm sure that it won't solve the issue of cartridges being left everywhere but at least we can ensure they all arrive at our holiday destination together

On to this game case review:
It's nice and compact and it's official with the Nintendo 3DS logo on the top. It has 2 double sided flaps (see photos) that hold the cartridges very securely. The cartridges 'click' into place. There is no way your games can fall out and bounce around once secured into their slots. It holds a total of 24 games or 23 games plus the included SD card holder.

The case is well made and is transparent so that you can see the games inside. The case also has a clasp to fasten the case closed.

All in all a good quality case that should protect 3DS games very well. As long as my kids remember to put them back in there after use. Fat chance!
review image review image review image review image review image
on 15 October 2011
This game case is great! I had previously bought the Hori DS game case, which was great for keeping my DS game cartridges safe and in one place. I then bought a 3DS, and was a little disappointed that my 3DS games didn't fit in the DS slots in my game case, but was happy to discover that Hori had already released a 3DS game card case so I wasted no time in buying it, knowing the quality of the product. The case is sturdy, and has a little clasp to keep the case shut, and protects all my game cards and makes them easier to carry around with me. What's even better is that it fits both 3DS and DS games in it, so I can keep my games all together. A great product!
on 20 April 2017
Gobbles up 24 DS cards, so you can throw away the bulky retail packaging
on 20 May 2017
Nice quality, robust little game case. Fits both DS and 3DS carts.
on 24 June 2017
Needed a case for all the stray games I have laying around, this was perfect.
on 3 October 2015
Does exactly what it should, keeps all your games safe and sound, easily accessible and all in one little neat box
on 12 April 2016
A little bit big, but comfortable. Meets the expectations
on 12 April 2011
The game card case is a good size and can fit in your pocket which is great. I expected it to be much bigger but with a nice design it provides good storage for all your DS and 3DS games.

I would definitely recommend this product as it is a good price.I don't see the need to spend large amounts on Game card storage accessories when this is more than adequate.
on 31 March 2013
Holds more games then I'll ever own, I'm the kinda gent that only toys with the finest. When I say that this thing is a tad bulky, I'm not playing around, why would I be? This is a review, not open mic night at my local comedy club and to suggest it is is utter madness. Bottom line, it holds games but good luck fitting it into your back pocket if you have a slim frame and look like you're carved out of the side of a mountain like I am.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 November 2013
I was on the lookout for a strong and compact case to store my DS games, and this neat little case lived up to expectations. The product picture gives you a fair idea of the compact size, which is also only around 1 inch thick. The plastic casing certainly isn't flimsy and brittle, and has a strong & durable feel. A special mention must go to the two hinged double-sided plastic 'pages' which hold the 24 cards - they are reassuringly thick and hold the cards securely. The plastic flap on the side of the lid closes & secures the case with a snapping 'click' sound. A robust feeling but smart little case which provides the protection your expensive game cards deserve. Recommended.