Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 25 April 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Its great to read a book for mums that doesnt feel judgmental. Its nice to know that we arn't the only disorganized mum and that God can meet us in our mess. We can include him in our busy lives and enjoy his presence. It really lifted my soul. There is even a glossary of useful links.Ive recommended it to several of my mummy friends.
on 14 September 2013
There are some very funny bits and some parts that will leave you nodding in agreement. There are some parts though that left me wishing there was more "substance".
on 9 November 2012
I love this book, its as if she knows me inside and out! Can well recommend it to anyone who feels even remotely the same way as the title. Definitely a good read. ****
on 20 February 2014
An amazing and inspiring book! Highly recommend to ALL moms! Well written and easy to read. Loved all the personal stories these ladies shared!
on 25 March 2014
I bought this book for a mother that is overwhelmed right now and needs encouragement. I'm sure it will uplift her spirits.
on 30 October 2012
I came across this book while browsing free kindle books and the title immediately appealed to me.

What a fantastic book. As a very weary Mum I really needed the encouragement, firstly to know there are a lot of other women like me, and more importantly to be reminded where to turn. It's easy to despair at my constant failings, I will never be the perfect mother. But God calls us to accept our weaknesses and turn instead to Him. When I am weak, God is strong.

I particularly found it helpful in challenging my anger and bitterness towards God that he doesn't just make my life easier or me more able to cope. I've had a tough time since becoming a Mum, but I know God is with me through it all.

I can't recommend this book enough. It's no longer free, but well worth the price tag.