- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: University of Hawaii Press (30 April 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824810473
- ISBN-13: 978-0824810474
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 15.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,382,237 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ho'oponopono: Contemporary Uses of a Hawaiian Problem-solving Process Paperback – 30 Apr 1986
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
What hasn't been made clear in the book description or in recent reviews is that this conflict resolution method has very little in common with the fundamentally-individual methods described by Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len in their "Self-Identity Ho'oponopono". The two books agree with a general definition of the word "ho'oponopono", and then diverge in both philosophy and application.
Some readers will find this book more useful than Vitale/Hew Len's book; some may find this style of ho'opnonopono more useful than the "Self-Identity" style. No readers should find them to be the same style, however.
Four stars for those interested in family/small-group conflict resolution, four stars for those interested in another view of ho'oponopono, one star because the University of Hawaii Press and Amazon.com really should use the summary of the book on its back cover as an editorial review here.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Teams
- Books > Languages
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services