Hooping4Life Black and Fluorescent Green Medium (40") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop
|You Save:||£8.00 (36%)|
- Durable - made of 25mm tubing
- Size - 40" diameter (outside measurement), approx 101 cm. The bigger the hoop the slower it rotates, the more time there is for the hooper to respond to its rhythm and so to be able to keep the hoop up for extended period of time.
- BEWARE - this hoop is LARGE | Comes in one piece
- Hooping instructions included
- All our weighted taped hoops are handmade in the UK. As result sizes and weights might vary from hoop to hoop.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hooping4Life Medium (40" diameter) weighted (625g)(+/- 50g) Black and Fluorescent Green exercise & dance Hoop. Ideal for exercising, Hula Aerobics, Hoop Dance. Great for workout. Made from high quality materials ensuring long lasting use. All our weighted taped hoops are handmade in the UK. As result sizes and weights might vary from hoop to hoop.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this large weighted Hoola Hoop for my daughter who had started a dance group who used these hoops. It is well made and she found it met her purpose very well.Published on 30 Dec. 2013 by J. Phillips
cannot get enough i am addicted to hooping now. Good value, im 5ft and its not too big if you were worried what size to pickPublished on 6 Sept. 2013 by Peppasquarepants
I do this in front of the TV. I learnt to do it really quickly having never been able to hoop before, and it definitely helps you waistline.Published on 15 April 2013 by Lotli
This hoop arrived quickly and is a pleasure to use. I would recommend this seller and hooping in general for anyone who wants to get fit in a fun way! :)Published on 4 July 2012 by River
a good boost for any fitness regime although the video must be played a few times in order to get it right as it would be difficult to get it going without first learning the body... Read morePublished on 2 Oct. 2011 by Mr. G. M. Orr