Customer reviews

The Hooligan Factory [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 11 November 2017
You need to have watched rise of foot soldier" the firm most uk gangster films to understand this film proper then you'll find it funny like I did" fast delivery
on 28 June 2017
Good film. Takes the mick out of all other hooligan films but good film
on 28 October 2015
naff but funny, good mickey take out of the other 'football idiot' films
on 25 July 2017
brilliant
on 13 August 2017
Very good
on 12 June 2014
Not knowing what to expect from this film I went to see it with a few mates at the cinema and what can I say except we laughed from start to finish. We loved the references to the films it parodies, with the characters and scenes. There were some proper laugh out loud moments where we couldn't stop laughing. Good to see this sort of film and the quality of the clothing was spot on! Unleash The Tash...haha!
on 20 March 2015
there are the serious football hooligan films and then there is this, part parody, part comedy, part serious. A nice cast of familiar enough looking faces and even danny dyer in a fleeting cameo give the film a little shine. If this is a comedy i didnt really laugh but i smiled now and then and nodded my head at the odd clever reference or moment. its a fun film, nothing brilliant but watchable. If you are thinking this is laugh out loud funny like airplane or naked gun you would be wrong but it passes 90 mins alot better than some films,
on 20 November 2014
I liked it but I've seen Rise of a foot soldier, the Football Factory, Green Street and both versions of the Firm. If you havent seen them you wont get half of the jokes, there was also references to other films like Goodfellas and Scarface.
So if you are going to watch it, it helps if you watch all the real football hooligan films first.
on 22 July 2014
I really liked this film, so much its become of of about 4 films this year that I have sene more than once. Sadly I missed it on the big screen due to a lack of screens but the film works better on DVD (and BR). Why? Well the 60 minute making of is near as funny as the film itself. Brilliantly put together.
Whilst thinking about The Hooligan Factory this morning I realsed that on the second viewing, I spotted so many more 'in jokes' that I missed the first time around. Kinda like 'Airplane'
The filmmakers could easily have gone 100% spoof with this film but they have stuck a solid storyline in there. Nothing too complicated. Just enough to take the film from a sketch film to a proper film.
I could go into some of the best jokes in the film but youll find them out for yourself.
Easily one of the highlights this year. Very very funny, it takes fun at other films but also in no way takes itself too seriously.
If you watch one film this year, Watch The Hooligan Factory....If you watch 2 films this year. Then watch The hooligan Factory again.
on 1 May 2015
At last, so I thought, a spoof film about all the footy hooligan films, I like most of them, there's a few which aren't, there are many references towards them but not funny...
I tried to stick with it but it was poor, sorry but it was... Cheaply made... A few cameos from the usual suspects but not enough humour to save it I'm afraid, I say humour in the broad sense...!