- Save 50% on Stainless Steel Necklace when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Best-shopping. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
HooAMI 20(10 Pairs) 925 Sterling Silver Ear Wire Hooks With Spring&Ball 16x11mm
|You Save:||£4.30 (43%)|
- High quality 925 sterling silver ear wires hooks for jewellery making
- Ear Hooks size: approx:16x11mm; Hole size: 1.6mm;Thickness: 0.6mm
- Quatity:20 pieces Earwires Jewelry Findings
- Create 10 beautiful pairs of earrings with these great ear hooks by adding beads, gemstones or wire!
- Earring hooks great for jewellery making, artwork; Each hook is so versatile, you can use them with butterfly, rubber and barrel backs.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. What is Sterling Silver 925?
925 refers to the 92.5% content of silver in the alloy, it has the most ideal hardness, luster and oxidation resistance, and it is an international standard for the identification of silver.
2. Why we should wear Sterling Silver?
Silver is a natural bactericidal preservative, hypoallergenic, wearing it can help us resist oxidation and avoid skin allergy.
3.How to protect silver jewellery?
Care should be taken to avoid your sliver contact with cosmetics and collision, don't wearing when at bath or sweating, and should wash it regularly.
4.Why it become black when wearing for a long time?
1)The sulfur molecules in the air and the air produced a chemical reaction that produced a black chemical, also known as oxidation
2)The silver and toxin in the body produces chemical reactions.
5.How to clean silver jewellery?
1)You can put some toothpaste on an old toothbrush and gently rub the toothpaste into the silver. Let it sit for a few minutes and wash it off.
2) Using professional rub silver cloth to wipe is one of the fastest and most convenient way. Rub silver cloth containing silver maintenance ingredients, it can not be washed, can be used for many times.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews