on 29 September 2012
Emma Townsend is a college student, she lives with her aunt having lost her parents. Emma is a sad and lonely girl , without any friends. Her aunt is less than sympathetic, she treats Emma as an inconvenience that is interrupting her life.
When Emma sees the new Professor, Mr. Honor, along with all the other girls in the class she finds him attractive.

First read for me by this author. I liked the story, liked the characters. The sex scenes which included some mild BDSM, were extremely well written. There are problems with this though, the pacing is all over the place, at times it felt rushed. It was also difficult at times to determine which character was speaking, that was confusing. There was quite a bit happening plot wise, but when the main part with the threats,was resolved that felt very anti climatic. We aren't told how old Mr. Honor is the author implies he is in his twenties, really young then for a professor! Emma's age is given she is 21, but she is extremely naive for a woman her age.
Despite all that, this was a page turner that drew me in. So I will definitely read the next one.
on 17 August 2012
This book is a very erotic and sensual read. Book 1 not as good as book 2 as it's not as deep, The author makes this book easy to comprehend in the way she has written it, i.e. not too many over the top grammatical words as I felt there was in 50 shades. Making this book a very enjoyable read. Only downside to the writing is I would have liked to have seen more descriptions of characters and what they looked like. I don't really have a picture in my head of what William and Emma look like, whereas Christian, Gideon, Kellan and Travis are etched on my brain.
on 29 January 2013
I read this book while waiting for a different book to come out. It was ok but I don't think it really took off. I didn't like the writing style, didn't flow well and the plot was pretty typical. I did go on to read the other two only because the reviews we really good and I thought, well maybe it picks up. Sadly, for me, it didn't and I only skimmed the last book. I don't know what other people were reading but it was only its ok. I really can't think of anything else to say.
on 13 September 2012
I loved reading Honor Student and found myself with an idea in my mind of the characters. I then went on to read Honor Thy Teacher and found the different perspective frighteningly different. Twists and turns made it clear how easy it is to see only what you want to see. Fascinating, raunchy, twists and turns to keep you hooked. Can't wait for the next one!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 December 2012
The story line could have been developed so much better, if the author was not so focused on copying 50 shades! Book 2 was the best in the series. However, this was rushed and very flat, too many loose ends. The end (book 3) was pathetic, I found myself saying out loud 'is that it'! So much potential has been lost!
on 6 August 2012
fantastic reading, since reading FSoG, ive not been able to stop reading ! i found a thread on Amazon recommending what books to read after fifty and this was one of them, so glad I did, well written and keeps you gripped until the end and leaves you wanting more, luckily you can quickly follow up with Teresas other book Honor thy teacher, cant wait until the 3rd book ! Happy reading
on 31 July 2012
I read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and Bared To You before this book (on Kindle) so was a little skeptical of reading another series so similar at first. I read the sample first and couldn't wait to read more! I was hooked from the first chapter, found the book intriguing and loved the characters of Emma and William. Loved the way the story developed. Just started reading Honor Thy Teacher and can't wait to read the rest of the series! :)
on 28 January 2013
This book is such a rip off of 50 Shades, it actually assumes you have read it to try and fill in the blanks of what is missing from the story. Very badly written. Missing key points. How is it that after only meeting him they have such a super strong bond?? Ridiculous. Please do not even bother reading this story. Terrible
on 24 July 2013
I wasn't overly taken with this one! I read it and enjoyed it enough but not enough to bother with the second instalment!
on 8 August 2014
Couldn't put it down from start to finish , bring on the next one bloody brilliant one happy lady x
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse