on 6 August 2014
Honey is the only food manufactured by insects that humans consume. In fact it is so wonderful and has so many uses that I can only think of one other thing with so many uses and that is neem, a herb from India. The only difference is that Honey is sweet and therefore can be easily consumed while neem is known for its bitterness.

Honey has been used for ages by the humans and as this book rightly explains it has so many uses like skin care, wound healing and disease fighting capabilities that is almost incredible to believe. This book tells you about all these wonderful uses that honey has been put to by the humans and the best part is that it also tries to explain that why honey is able to do so. So you just don't get a superficial knowledge or just a plain list of the uses and health benefits of honey, but you get a chance to go under the hood an discover as to what component of honey is imparting it the particular magical property that it is displaying. I used the word magical because most of them are just magical. Just like the ability of honey to heal wounds and reduce weight. Both of these are opposite of what you would expect. You would expect something with a lot of sugar to cause infection to wounds and add weight to your body but honey manages to do just the opposite of that.

I had so many questions about honey before starting this book but this book has done a pretty good job answering most of them. If you are a honey enthusiast like me, this book is not to be missed.
on 13 August 2014
I had red another book by this author on the benefits of green tea and that led me to this book. I am glad that I bought it because I have two natural health boosters added to my daily diet and I can tell that I am already beginning to note some improvement in my health.

Honey has got so many benefits that it amazes me how little we know about this gem of a food. I Was surprised to know that honey could make you thin considering its high sugar content. And if that was not enough, it I even better than sugar for diabetics. In fact as per this book it is recommended for the diabetics to switch to honey instead of sugar. Apart from these , there are so many interesting things that I came to discover about honey. Lovely, wonderful Book !
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 9 October 2015
I'm interested in honey as a food and for the health properties attributed to it. I was hoping for something informed in this book, but it's disappointing. Firstly, it's not well written. Poor grammar and a great deal of repetition. It's very superficial, with no reference to sources. It's factually incorrect and despite the disclaimer at the front of the book, it's potentially misleading to anyone with real health issues.

Take it all with a pinch of salt and look for a better referenced book for the real facts about honey.
on 14 August 2014
This is a great book on Honey with lots and lot of cool things that you would want to know about honey. I Love the taste of honey but never new that it was such a great tonic for your health. It is quite amazing that these tremendous benefits of honey are so little know to people.

So there should be more books like this one on this subject so that more and more people could be educated about the benefits of honey. I loved this book for the valuable information that it provides and the simplicity and elegance with which it is presented. I am sure you are going to love this book. My Thanks to the author for getting me started on Honey.
on 30 September 2014
This book covers absolutely everything you need to know about honey and its benefits to your health. To be honest, I was really surprised that the book had so many pages; I really didn’t appreciate what a very useful and versatile substance honey is!

The book is refreshingly easy to understand; no annoying jargon, just clear, and very well researched advice for those looking for a natural approach to curing their ailments. I was particularly interested to see that honey can be used to treat a hangover. I will try it the next time that I have overindulged!

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in alternative remedies, and who wishes to learn more about the health benefits of this all natural product.
on 30 January 2015
This book covers absolutely everything you need to know about honey and its benefits to your health. I didn't know honey had so many amazing properties; it helps with weight loss, healing wounds, glowing skin, sleeping better and so much more. The author did a great job with this book and explained everything very well. It is very well written and presented. I highly recommend it!
on 15 November 2014
This book is brilliant! I knew honey had good properties but I didn't know there were so many. I learnt so many new things honey can be used for. This book covers almost all the benefits of honey from; weight loss, to health, to beautiful good skin and so many more. This book is full of so much useful information and is very well written. It is very easy to read and understand. I would highly recommend this book!
on 6 January 2016
This is an excellent book. all you could possibly want know about honey. I have it regularly in my hot chocolate made with cocoa and milk. It is better than white sugar as the honey taste seeps through. also good for the hair, and skin, and sore spots. A good allrounder to have in your kitchen.
on 25 June 2017