Customer reviews

on 8 August 2017
I swapped from Tom Ford alternatives to go back to this for a little while whilst we're in the warmer months, and I've never found myself disappointed! Armani code products have a great, pleasing smell, and this deodorant stick not only smells great, but lasts! Both in terms of application of it, and also the stick itself!
on 5 May 2017
Nice and easy to use! Came with a clear plastic cover on top of the deodorant stick and was new. I smell fantastic and love how this lasts so much longer than a spray!
on 1 April 2017
As described and fast delivery
on 29 June 2017
Great product, used for manyyears.
on 12 March 2017
What you would expect from Armani - quality
on 29 August 2017
Armani code logo is not the same as photo. Smell is different to previous. Have Armani changed logo and smell?
on 18 September 2017
I absolutely love this product. Thank you so much for making it available. What a great idea. I have recommended it to my entire family and all my friends. Fast shipping, excellent product, what more can a consumer ask for. This will come in handy Overall I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for lights for decoration Worth the buy Good Great product, received it faster than anticipated, and enjoy it. Thank you
on 4 September 2017
Standard purchases each person is different, but I want to say is that we must choose their own, I am glad my heart in the Amazon to buy such a good product. High cost efficient, special design make me love it very much. Brilliant value for money. Good price also Works like crazy Arrived super fast, great quality, great price! Thanks!
on 23 August 2017
I expect commodity in time to the logistics very quickly, I hope I will always use it, this is a worthy purchase products here, this is a pleasant shopping.

Five star excellent I am very pleased with my purchase. Is superior to anything I've ever had They work great. Fast delivery It's so useful
on 7 October 2016