- Actors: Joe Mantegna, William H. Macy, Vincent Guastaferro, J.J. Johnston, Jack Wallace
- Directors: David Mamet
- Writers: David Mamet
- Producers: Andy Armstrong, Edward R. Pressman, Matthew Carlisle, Michael Hausman, Ron Rotholz
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Cinema Club
- DVD Release Date: 13 Oct. 2003
- Run Time: 97 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- ASIN: B0000C24E9
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 131,398 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Oct 13, 2003)
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bobby Gold (Joe Mantegna - Liberty Heights) is a cop, he is devoted to the job and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Its a world he knows all about until he picks up a routine investigation into the death of an elderly Jewish shopkeeper. Working the case, Bobby is soon confronting his own ancestry and discovering a whole new world of scholars, ancient languages and passionate fighters. Suddenly what seems to everyone else a simple case of murder becomes Golds link to a conspiracy of death.
While Golds boss is counting on him to bring in the killer, the investigation leads Gold to believe Zionist vigilantes and an anti-Jewish conspiracy is responsible. Soon his vision, his loyalties to his partner, Sullivan (William H. Macy - Welcome to Collinwood) and his promise to do the job are clouded by the choices of morality he must make. From the acclaimed writer and director David Mamet.
"A sophisticated, gripping piece" -- Empire
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews