Homescapes - Ultrasoft Super Microfibre - 13.5 Tog - King Size - The Best Synthetic Duvets designed for And Used By The Best 5 and 7 Star Hotels From Around The World - Anti Allergy - Anti Dustmite - Box Baffel Construction - Washable at Home
|Sale:||£44.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£20.00 (31%)|
- Ultrasoft Super Microfibre - 13.5 Tog - Standard UK King Size (230x220cm) This Duvet is NOT Made From The Much Cheaper Hollow Fibre Found in Most Synthetic Duvets
- Homescapes Ultrasoft Super Microfibre duvets are stitched using box baffle construction which ensures an even spread of filling and prevents clumping and cold spots throughout the life of the duvet. The edges are also double stitched to ensure that none of the filling is able to escape.
- Homescapes Ultrasoft Super Microfibre duvets were originally designed as a replacement for 100% Down Duvets as used by 5 to 7* hotels. The end result is a duvet that is Super light extremely soft to touch and very cuddly.
- Homescapes keep the manufacturing process a closely guarded secret and do not supply this quality to any other retailer in the UK. Homescapes are that confident that a better synthetic duvet is not available in the UK that a no quibble guarantee is offered should you not agree
- The high density anti dust mite Ultrasoft microfibre cover provides excellent protection for anybody who suffers with dust allergies or asthma. Sleep in real luxury at a fraction of the cost of Goose Down but still giving all the benefits
West End VIP experience and tickets giveaway
Enter to win tickets to any West End show with dining, accommodation and travel included--Enter here
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A couple of years ago due to the concerns surrounding feather products brought on by the bird flu scare a lot of countries around the world banned feather imports now the knock on effect to this was the top hotel chains couldn't import feather pillows and duvet's so what was to be done well ....... Homescapes were asked to come up with a solution a top of the range replacement that would feel and respond just like the best goose down and so the Homescapes Super Microfibre range was born and it is now used around the world by top 5* and 7* hotels. The Homescapes Super Micro fibre duvets and pillows have all the properties of natural goose down and is a truly world class luxury sleeping experience. Homescapes specialises in high quality filled products. Their duvets and pillows can be found in leading hotel groups and also the quality retailers in the UK and elsewhere. All duvets and pillows manufactured by Homescapes are produced in one of the largest factory of the natural pillows and duvets. This factory is also manufacturing for the leading department stores and high street names in the UK. So in effect a Homescapes duvet and pillow is at least as good as the ones available in most respected department stores in the UK like John Lewis or House of Fraser. Due care is taken while manufacturing the Pillows and duvets, all the edges are always stitched with a twin needle sewing machine so the feathers or the fibre does not squeeze out . Duvets are stitched in continental style, with a box baffle stitch which means each section is separated with a wall. This makes Homescapes duvets loftier, warmer and an ultimate sleeping experience. Besides the natural duvets, Homescapes specializes in high grade down like alternative to natural down for those who do not prefer a natural duvet.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You do get proper goose or duck feather/down duvets around the same price but I decided not to go this route as people reported about bad smells and I was also considering my allergies.
When the 13.5 Tog duvet arrived, it came in a decent clear plastic case and when I felt the duvet, I was a bit disappointed as it felt thin but I know bedding generally expands when it's out of the packing. The duvet lining felt great though, not that flimsy cotton you get on some where you feel you can just rip it and bits come off. This has a proper soft fabric lining.
After a few days, I noticed that the box stitching isn't all that effective and actually makes the padding distribution worse. Instead of the duvet only getting thin around the vertical lines on a column-stitched duvet, it's like little squares of ravioli and there are thin patches everywhere. If I sit with my knees up, it's like I just have a sheet on the top of my knee. When I hold it up to the light, you can see clear dark and light patches all over where the stuffing is.
I expected box stitching to be like loads of little cubes, not ravioli squares but I guess it's easier to stitch that way. The good news is that if you fluff the mattress up enough, the duvet keeps very warm and the thin patches aren't too problematic and the duvet is very light so it's very easy to fluff.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for the winter, this duvet arrived next morning. I was surprised how light and thin it was, but gave it a good shaking, slipped a cover on it and put it in the bed. Read morePublished 1 month ago by E S Belfield
A wonderful duvet, it is incredibly soft and light weight but warm. When I first unpacked it I was a little concerned that it would not be warm enough because it is not a heavy... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amanda S.
EXCELLENT delivery arrived in 2 days. This duvet is lovely and soft. We'll worth the money. I absolutely love this duvet. I'm VERY impressed. Thank you.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
FANTASTIC DUVET. GREAT ALL ROUND AND ALWAYS BUY ONES WITH POCKETS AS HOLDS EVERYTHING IN PLACE.
Fantastic. I concur with all the other 5 star ratings. Warm, light, snuggly and just what we needed for the winter. I've recommended it to so many of my friends. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Vanessa