Homescapes - 100% Recycled Cotton Chindi Rug - 70 x 120 cm - Multi Coloured Stripes on White Base
|You Save:||£6.00 (40%)|
- Brand: Homescapes. 70 x 120 cm 27 x 47 Inch (approximately) size.
- 100% cotton recycled fabric cuttings are used to weave this rug.
- Manufactured by Homescapes. Hand woven on traditional handlooms in India . This rug is very eco-friendly with a very low carbon foot print.
- Since recycled fabric cuts are used, no two rugs will look similar, the picture shown is representative but not precise as each rug is unique.
- This multi-purpose rug from Homescapes is available in two colour tones, multi stripes in dark and white base and in 5 sizes, suitable to brighten space.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Homescapes cotton chindi rugs provide a great solution for brightening up your floors without spending a fortune. Made using 100% cotton recycled fabric cuts, these rugs are a delight to own. Each one of them is unique yet conforming to the story of multi coloured stripes. These rugs will go well with a modern setting as well as for a quirky look. You can use them indoors or use them for your days out. These rugs will also look great in children's room. Since they are made with recycled cotton fabric cuts, it's difficult to guarantee the dye of every cutting, hence spot cleaning of the rugs in recommended. If you do wish to wash them, then please do wash them separately and in cold water. Available in two different colour groups, white base with multi coloured stripes is the lighter variation and the other one is black base with multi coloured stripes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also a bargain :)
Why 5 more words? ?
Will buy another when needed
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are so beautiful! Totally recommend. Heavier than I thought and good value for money.Published 15 months ago by Mr. Barry Clarke