Homescapes - Luxury White Goose Feather & Down Duvet - 13.5 Tog - Double - 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite & Down Proof Fabric - Anti allergen - Box Baffle Construction - Washable at Home
|Sale:||£44.49 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£15.50 (26%)|
- Homescapes Brand - 13.5 Tog, Double Bed Size (200 x 200cm) Goose Feather and Down Duvet (15% White Goose Down and 85% White Goose Feather)
- DOWN Homescapes only use the three dimensional very small, fluffy Down that lie underneath the outer contour feathers on a bird's body and provide supper softness and Loft and are considered the best available.
- FEATHERS - Homescapes only use Small Chest Feathers (2cm to 3cm) as these are the softest and best and NEVER THE MUCH CHEAPER MECHANICALLY BROKEN LARGE FLIGHT FEATHERS as found in many cheaper duvets) this results in a much superior, luxurious and softer slumber.
- OUTER CASING - 100% High Density Cotton Anti Dust Mite down proof fabric that prevents feathers coming out that's been Continental quilt stitched in a box baffle construction with internal walls. This keeps the filling in its position and the duvet provides warmth all over with no cold spots
- Genuine Quality - In true Homescapes tradition, all our duvets are manufactured to the best European standards in an ISO 9001 certified factory and are as supplied to large department stores and Hotels worldwide. Washable at home in your domestic washing machine and delivered with its own zip up bag for convenient storage.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Homescapes specialises in high quality filled products. Their duvets and pillows can be found in leading hotel groups and also the quality retailers in the UK and elsewhere. All duvets and pillows manufactured by Homescapes are produced in one of the largest factory of the natural pillows and duvets. This factory is also manufacturing for the leading department stores and high street names in the UK. So in effect a Homescapes duvet and pillow is at least as good as the ones available in most respected department stores in the UK like John Lewis or House of Fraser. The basic reasons of this claim rests on use of good fabric, an excellent treatment of the filling and due care and attention in the stitching and filling of the duvets. All fabrics are in a very high thread count, minimum being 233 TC, treated for being down proof and rigorously tested for their performance. The feathers are treated to the European Oekotex standard at a very high temperature and each shipment is accompanied with the quality certification of a proper treatment. This kills all the dust mites and makes these feathers cleaner and healthier than any alternative. Due care is then taken while manufacturing these duvets, all the edges are always stitched with a twin needle sewing machine so the feathers cant squeeze out . Duvets are stitched in continental style, with a box baffle stitch which means each section is separated with a wall. This makes Homescapes duvets loftier, warmer and an ultimate sleeping experience.Besides the natural duvets, Homescapes specializes in high grade down like alternative to natural down for those who do not prefer a natural duvet. Homesapes Super Micro fibre duvets and pillows have all the properties of natural goose down and is a truly world class luxury sleeping experience.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My first impression when I unpacked it was COMPLETE satisfaction (I seem to remember other reviews warning of an unpleasant smell or maybe my memory of those reviews were for another product that I steered away from). It didn't smell in the slightest. The quality of the material containing the filling is very high quality and still after 6 months feels very expensive. Not a single down feather has leaked through the fabric. The Duvet has lived up to and exceeded my expectations. I am very fussy about the quality of my duvet (I was replacing a similar high quality but much more expensive one). I would not have hesitated to send it back if I had felt in any way disappointed. I wholeheartedly AND confidently recommend purchase this duvet from this seller without the slightest hesitation based on quality and my satisfaction, without regard to its price, but at this price it is stunning ! I almost feel I have 'stolen' it . . . Thank you seller !
If you are worrying it will be too hot, DON'T be. It replaced a really thin, low-tog man-made duvet that I've been using right through the winter, because my bedroom gets very hot. Since using this duvet, I haven't ever been either too hot or too cold. It manages to somehow adjust itself to the right temperature.
I can't recommend this duvet enough, so if you are wondering whether or not to give it a go, my advice would be that you jump right on in!
The quilt is not heavy, and is ideal for people who cannot have a lot of weight on their legs and body.
With previous quilts purchased from other various suppliers over the years I have needed at least one sheet and 2 blankets plus the quilt to keep me warm, but with this quilt all I need is a fitted bottom sheet there is no need for a top sheet, it makes it a joy to actually go to bed at night secure in the knowledge that you will be kept snug and warm.
indeed, just the job for those cold winter nights in scotland
Most Recent Customer Reviews
hated this duvet , made a racket every time i moved , in the end gave it to my sonPublished 1 month ago by carol linsley
Even though it seems a bit pricy compared to supermarket alternatives I decided I wanted a good quilt and I got one. Great quality, very warm. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Truthbtold
Bought for tenants, but I kept it for me as it was so nice!Published 1 month ago by morris, patrick
It is warm, but the duvet seems to need to be shaken up more than a normal duvet and the feathers seem not to stay evenly
Mcross the duvet and as you shake them they tend to... Read more
A good price for a quality duvet.Would buy more when needed and recommend.Service was excellent.Published 1 month ago by Magpie