Homescapes - Luxury White Duck Feather & Down - All Seasons King Duvet 9 Tog + 4.5 Tog - 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite & Down Proof Fabric - Anti Allergen - Box Baffle Construction - Washable at Home Range
|Sale:||£74.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£15.00 (17%)|
- Two Duvets 4.5 Tog and 9 Tog which can be joined together or used separately for an all seasons use. Washable at Home in your domestic washing machine. Proven Homescapes Branded Quality.
- 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite Fabric. High density down proof fabric to prevent feathers coming out. Hypoallergenic Filling , washed and certified to OEKOTEX standards.
- Filling of 15% New White Duck Down and 85% White Duck Feather ( Small Feathers) for a superior , luxurious, softer slumber.
- Manufactured to the best European standards in an ISO 9001 certified factory supplying to large department stores and Hotels world wide.
- Genuine quality product. In true Homescapes tradition, this is a high quality product manufactured for a lasting comfort.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Homescapes specialise in high quality filled products. The reasons behind this claim are good fabric, an excellent treatment of the filling and due care and attention in the stitching. All fabrics are in a very high thread count (minimum 233 TC). All of our filled products are encased in down proof cotton and rigorously tested for their performance. The feathers are treated to the European Oekotex standard at a very high temperature and each shipment is accompanied with the quality certification of a proper treatment. This kills dust mites and ensures feathers are cleaner and healthier than any alternative. Due care is then taken while manufacturing these duvets, all the edges are always stitched with a twin needle sewing machine so the feathers cannot escape . Duvets are completed with a box baffle stitch which means feathers remain evenly spread. This makes Homescapes duvets loftier, warmer and essential for a top level sleeping experience. Besides the natural duvets, Homescapes specializes in high grade down like microfibre alternative to natural down for those who prefer synthetic fillings.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) It is amazingly light in weight even when using both duvets together in winter, and lovely and cosy and warm.
2) The 9 tog weight is great in autumn when the nights are beginning to get a little nippy.
3) There is just the right degree of warmth in the summer when using the 4.5 tog duvet.
Give them a gentle shake each morning when you make the bed and they will keep their good looks and fluffiness. I like the quality of the outer material too, no feathers escaping, which have been a problem in the past with others I have owned. My daughter loved it so much that she also bought one, and has recommended the product to her friends.
I would definitely recommend this duvet. Why look elsewhere and pay ridiculous prices for something similar!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product good for a year but then started to loose its feathers.Published 2 months ago by Eirwen Adams
Lovely and soft and although a slight smell when first opened this is gone quickly and should be what you expect with a feather quilt.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought 2 of these in different sizes recently. Well worth the moneyPublished 6 months ago by Rachel
These 3 in one duvets allow you to change the tog for whichever season it is. Had some for years but my son needed a new one for university.Published 10 months ago by Mr. P. McW.
I had to email them twice, once to check the size and second to ask how this is manufactured. This is the next best thing to organic duvets which cost hundreds. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mel