Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 November 2001
This is a fantastic book which gives a real insight into psychological 'types', lacking in most homoeopathic textbooks, which generally hardly scratch the surface. It is useful for interested amateurs (like me) as well as people in professional training. If I had to criticise something, it would be the proofreading which has left lots of typos (sometimes several per page) and also some very idiosyncratic punctuation.
on 8 December 2004
Largest amount of homoepathic psychology available per penny. Very good value. Fascinating read for homoeopaths and non honoeopaths alike - in fact for anyone who lives with human beings. Remedy pictures are helped by being given examples of well know figures who display those personalities. Anecdotes are great.
on 11 August 2000
As a student of classical homeopathy I support PM Bailey's summary of how some of our top remedies cure the effects that our modern world can have on the emotional well being of us all. I think it should be compulsory reading for everyone!
on 29 May 2014
This is one of the few books to not only help one identify types and their specific ways,
but offers very real descriptions of the weaknesses and strengths of the types.
The author is articulate, pulls no punches and the well-rounded indications of each type is detailed and even mildly humorous without being at all offensive.
I refer to it often..it is hard to put down once begun.
Skeptics be warned - it is as correct. and up-to-date as posssible, imho..
on 14 April 2011
A really well written book, clearly depicting the many 'faces' of homeopathic types. A must for all students of homeopathy and even those who want to get a handle on the more difficult concept of constitutional types. Once you understand the overview, it is all that more easier to understand prescribing for an individual.
on 28 September 2014
This is a very interesting book, born from a lot of research by analyzing the patients and the Materia Medica's available. It fills a gap that was long overdue. It give an indepth explanation of the personalities of the major constitutional remedies, in an easy way.
on 8 December 2009
When understading constitutional type prescribing this is a must for homeopaths, excellent way of interpreting personalities of patients...one to keep for future reference as very informative
on 11 September 2012
A very thorough explanation of the psycology behind the personolaties and mental development of 35 remedies. The best I have read so far. No doubt that should Philip Baily decide to make another book containing other remedies, then I would buy it right away.
on 15 September 2009
I ordered this book for my brother-in-law and he is very happy with the book and the condition it arrived in. You have another satisfied customer.
on 25 November 2013
Very informative book. I am not an expert in homeopathy, just a patient . The book is written in very clear and explaining language. It helps me a lot to understand myself and the others behavior as well.