- Save £3.00 on Homeme gardening tools when you purchase 1 or more Homeme 100ft green garden hose offered by MUMU UK. Enter code HOMEME01 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% each on Homeme 100ft green garden hose offered by MUMU UK when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code HOMEME05 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% each on Homeme 100ft green hose offered by MUMU UK when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code HOMEME04 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Canon Lens reviews
Homeme 100FT Expandable Flexible Garden Hose Solid Brass Hose Fittings & Spray Gun-Green
|Sale:||£21.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£18.00 (45%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double Layer Latex: The shrinking hose using strongest material in the market, the tightly knitted outer fabric gives you visual enjoyment; super strong quality to avoid hose pipe busting, expands from 10m up to 30m
- Lightweight: garden water hose no more straining your back by carrying something very heavy. Never tangles and non kinks: no need to struggle to unwind or untangle
- Durable Material With Solid Brass Fittings: Homeme flexible hose made from double outer webbing and stronger inner latex tube. Has solid brass fittings that handle water pressure better than plastic fittings. Please note: Hose fits 3/4" (26.5 mm) & 1/2" (21 mm)outside tap
- Free 7 Pattern Spray Nozzle: adjust the nozzle that best fits your watering needs; spray gun for Gardening, Car washing etc.
- Space Saver: store it in a small space for tidiness and where space is limited. We offer a free after-sales service for the first twelve months after purchase.Please contact us if it bursting or leaking, we will replace or refund for you. Please Note: Make sure the brand is "Homeme". We won't be responsible for fake products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Homeme household fitting focused on doing two things:
Homeme make your life more comfortable.
Homeme Expandable Flexible Garden Hose Is the Secret to More Convenient Watering.
Traditional garden hoses can be so frustrating. They're constantly in need of untwisting and straightening. When you keep having to go back and forth, trying to get your hose un-kinked every few minutes, you're wasting precious time that you could be doing something more productive. Even worse, they make watering your garden a chore, rather than the relaxing and pleasant experience that it can be.This is an easy hassle free great choice.
What makes this expandable flexible garden hose so much better?
Lightweight:80% lighter than a regular hose only 2 lb. compared to 4 lb.
Flexible:will never kink, no bothering untangling ever.
Compact: for people lacking storage.
Construction: green durable triple latex hose, original length:33 feet / Expanding length: max 100 feet (at least 5.88bar water pressure)
High quality:super strong and never burst.
Do not run hot water through this hose.
· The hose is not intended for drinking water use.
· Do not leave the water turned ON and the hose under pressure when not in use.
· Drain the hose in the summer when you are not using it and keep it shaded as much as possible.
· Store the hose in winter in the condition of draining the hose completely as water
· remaining can freeze, damaging the hose.
If the leak is around the connector themselves, use the waterproof adhesive plaster. It's readily available at hardware and home improvement stores, and very inexpensive.Just wrap it around the faucet threads a few time and screw the hose on and it will make a good seal. It's not permanent, you can remove / replace it after removing the hose.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The metal attachments seem of be of pretty good quality, and are quite hefty as well.
The nozzle and the settings, whilst multi-functional and aren't dripping with quality, but I feel I have more control over them than most other nozzles; the trigger is quite responsive to pressure changes, which lets you control the strength of the jet a lot more than some hoses that just seem to be on or off. The recoil of the hose again does reduce that start-stop action as well, which to some people is a minus, but to me, a plus as I don't like to decapitate my flowers with blades of water.
I bought two and connected them together using a universal connector, and they both function very well with one another, even though combined they are 200 feet...no significant drop in pressure.
The hose came quite promptly and was well packaged. There were instructions with it but no invoice (I have requested one so if there are future problems I have proof of purchase).
Pros: The hose is easy to put together and to set up and there were no leaks.
It is very light and easy to carry around.
It curls up so that it is compact enough to bundle into a 12" x 12" garden pot, mine is the 100ft hose.
Cons: Something that I personally hadn't thought about is that you have to completely empty the hose of water before storing it. So how do you arrange this? Do you almost finish the spraying that you want to do, then turn off the tap and use the remainder of the water, hoping that you have estimated correctly how much is left in the hose? Or do you completely finish the job then waste the 3.5 litres that will be still in the hose? I think that I will decant it into a watering can which I will keep near the tap.
This small disadvantages aside, for myself, with a chronic bad back, this is going to be a godsend because it is so light and won't batter my plants as my plastic hose does. I will be using this until the frosts arrive, then store it in my shed until Spring when it will take over from my heavy plastic hose once more.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews