on 24 October 2016
 Having been a fan of these electric throws for some time now, I decided with winter coming to purchase one.
My First impressions of the throw, it is quiet larger than I expected.
The throw measurement 160 x 130 cms in size. The throw can be use from both sides, the material is very soft similar to polyester, machine or hand washable below 40 degrees Celsius. The throw is easy to wash simply disconnect the detachable single control and wash on a low cycle.
Digital display controller with red Led back light display, the controller measures in degrees Fahrenheit , from 1 to 99 degrees, the controller also has 9 timer settings, the timer can be set 1-60 minutes with the option of hour settings 1- 9 hours max. The controller has three simple function buttons, power on / off , time / temperature settings. Supplied with a long 9 foot power lead the throw may be used without requiring a extension lead. The controller is fitted with a automatic overheat protection system , witch prevents the throw over heating , causing cable damage or damage to the throw material.

Replacement cords are easily available, the throw is available in large selection of sizes and different colors.
The throw quickly heats up to the required temperature 1-2 minutes

I have used this throw whilst sleeping on the couch, watching TV the throw is really comfortable on the bed.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 30 April 2017
I rarely leave reviews, usually everything I would say is covered by someone else and to be fair that's the case here BUT I love this blanket! I have no central heating in my rented house only a backboiler so without the open fire being kept up all day its pretty chilly in here. The blanket has solved that beautifully, myself and the dogs happily stretch out with the TV in blissful warmth. The highest setting does get really really warm and generally half is plenty warm enough. I take it to bed with me and am cosy between that and my electric blanket. Its a cheap solution and effective solution to a cold house! Its a really good size and covers me and three large dogs on a four seater sofa, its quite thin but seems decent quality and feels soft and warm. This would be fantastic for the elderly, very easy to use.
on 1 April 2015
Loving it.....and still going. I've used this everyday since buying it and washed it three times. It takes a while to heat up properly after each wash but basically it's brilliant. I hate to admit it but I feel like a couch potato because it just forces you to lay on the sofa wrapped up in it. Roll on summer!! When it gets too warm it can be turned down, however if there was a gripe, it would be nice to have the controls go up or down rather than up to 9 and then back to 0,1,2 etc. But this is small in comparison to its main function which it does extremely well.
on 29 May 2017
Love love love this blanket!! Really helped me over the winter!! With having Fibromyalgia and CFS/M.E the cold really effects me, and this has help me SOOO much!! Oh and my cat loves it to :) x
on 14 February 2017
Bought in November. Thought at the time the heat was quite low even on 9 - Now doesn't heat up at all. Looks nice but doesn't function. Used around 6 times.
on 15 June 2017
Oh my goodness. This is such a comfort in the winter. Even on a really low temperature it is snuggly and warm. The perfect thing to have to hand when watching tv on a cold night.
on 4 May 2017
jolly warm, efficient, this is our second one (the first still works, it's just that there are two of us!!!). We had an earlier version from a different design, and that died since we didn't pay enough attention to the manufacturer's warning not to let it fold over itself whilst heating -- we're careful about that now ...
on 5 March 2016
Beautifully soft, snugly blanket. It warms up really quickly. You just have to remember that there is a plug attached and not hit yourself with it when you're wrapping the blanket around you! I originally bought this as a gift, but it is so lovely I kept it for myself.
on 13 May 2017
Bought for my mum to keep her warm. Had it a few months now and has been a godsend in cold British evenings. Super soft and very big!
on 17 March 2017
So comfy and warm it is made of good quality materials and is also well made.

The only drawback I have is that the heat from it keeps sending me to sleep lol.