- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Homefront: Classics Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Ultimate Edition includes all downloadable map packs and multiplayer content released for Homefront:
- Fire Sale Map Pack
- The Rock Map Pack
- Express 870 Shotgun
Homefront is a first-person shooter that challenges players to survive and impact a fictional future scenario in which America has been economically devastated and occupied by a foreign power. In the face of overwhelming oppression, you must choose whether to submit to military forces, take the fight to the enemy or even throw your lot in with the invaders. Additional features include: a single player campaign written by Hollywood screenwriter John Milius, online multiplayer support for up to 32 players, ground and vehicular combat, and more.
Home is Where the
The year is 2027, and the world as we know it is unraveling after fifteen years of economic meltdown and widespread global conflict over dwindling natural resources. A once proud America has fallen, her infrastructure shattered and military in disarray. To make matters worse, crippled by a devastating EMP strike, the USA is powerless to resist the ever expanding occupation of a savage, nuclear armed Greater Korean Republic. Abandoned by her former allies, the United States is a bleak landscape of walled towns and abandoned suburbs. This is a police state where high school stadiums have become detention centers, and shopping malls shelter armored attack vehicles. A once-free people are now prisoners... or collaborators... or revolutionaries.
Gripping Single Player Campaign
Join the Resistance, stand united and fight for freedom against an overwhelming military force in Homefront's gripping single player campaign penned by John Milius ("Apocalypse Now," "Red Dawn"). Stand alongside a cast of memorable characters as an emotional plot unfolds in this terrifyingly plausible near-future world. Experience visceral, cinematic first-person shooter action as you fight your way across occupied USA using guerrilla tactics, and commandeer military vehicles and advanced drone technology to defeat the enemy.
Multiplayer support brings epic warfare to the online arena as infantry, tanks, attack helicopters and combat drones battle across huge, open battlefields. Homefront's rich feature set offering layers of tactical depth combined with a game-changing innovation in the multiplayer space sets a new benchmark in online warfare.
- A Terrifyingly plausible near-future world – The familiar has become alien in this nightmare vision of occupied USA
- Fight for a Cause – Join a cast of memorable characters as your resistance cell wages a guerrilla war against overwhelming military odds in the name of Freedom
- Witness the Human Cost of War – a gripping story from the pen of John Milius is told through immersive, interactive 1st person cut scenes
- Experience Explosive FPS Gameplay – Battle through a dynamic mix of infantry and vehicle combat in a gripping single player campaign boasting intense, memorable set pieces
- Take the Battle Online – Experience large scale multiplayer action like never before in epic infantry and vehicle warfare involving up to 32 players online
Story by John Milius.
32-player online multiplayer.
Guerrilla war tactics.
Explosive FPS combat.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is unknown if crytek will bring Homefronts MP servers back online so you better look for something else.
1) People who buy it for the single player think its rubbish - I'll agree that the campaign is basic and very short.
2) People who bought it for the multiplayer think its good, and has a great deal more variety than most COD clones.
I fall into the second category!
So even though its a fiver now, only buy it for the multiplayer. There are still plenty of people online which gives you an idea of the quality. Single players should look elsewhere.
Though it is a game I have went back time and time again. The graphics are great esp after playing Aliens CM. The sound is great too. I got it really cheap and it was worth the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't believe I got this my other half 2day and within 5 hrs e ad finished it. But said it was a good gamePublished on 17 April 2015 by Amazon Customer
Its a ok game not up there with the other third person shooters yet but if they work on the game it may work outPublished on 28 May 2013 by Mr. G. Bottomley
Think this only cost a fiver , worth the money , don't know the price now as its been a few months since I bought itPublished on 22 May 2013 by Mr. David Hadfield