Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 May 2011, 08:23:13 BST
I woke today (26 May) to learn that my eagerly anticipated copy of 'Carte Blanche' had been dispatched, and would reach me today (26 May). However, my heart sank when I learn that the order was being shipped using Home Delivery Network - having had an order shipped by the company before. I now know that if, for any reason, I miss the delivery by even a few minutes, I shall not seen the book - pre-ordered since March - until after the Monday Bank Holiday, such is the inflexibility of Home Delivery Network. Thanks, Amazon.

Posted on 26 May 2011, 10:20:59 BST
I tell a lie. It was early February. :)

Posted on 10 Jun 2011, 19:10:00 BST
HDNL are the worst example of a delivery (and I use that term loosely) company. They are as you say infelxible, rude, lie, apparentyl don't operate on weekends despite having seen their vans deliver next door...they are useless.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 May 2011
Latest post:  10 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Carte Blanche: A James Bond Novel (James Bond Novels)
Carte Blanche: A James Bond Novel (James Bond Novels) by Jeffery Deaver (Hardcover - 26 May 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars (226)