- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4750 KB
- Publisher: Speedy Publishing Books (23 July 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MAXC3HS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #530,241 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Home Brewing Beer And Other Juicing Recipes: How to Brew Beer Explained in Simple Steps Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As far as the other two books in this set, they are just ok. The second book is useful as it has a few recipes for juices that I might try. It also has text in the book that provides great inspiration to read about.
The third part of the set is an ABC book about smoothies and juices. I don't see any value in this book to me as I speak 3 languages, and culd probably read in 5 more if I had to. I don't know why adults who read recipe books would need to have an alphabet book on hand. I don't tend to forget my letters once in a while, you know. I just know them!
Overall, it is a useful set to have if you are looking into making more homemade drinks and brews. One other point - this book is full of recipe templates that are actually left blank - not sure if it was intentional for readers to fill out (my book is digital, so I can't use it unless I find a way to print the book out somehow - I have never done that), or whether it was intended to be populated with the recipes from the book.
Sample was provided free of charge for reading and a review.
It contains easy recipes to prepare Red Ale, Dry Irish Stout, American Wheat Ale, Old English Mild Ale Blend, Fresh Pilsner and Russian Imperial Stout. In our home, we love Russian made beer, Mexican beer and some USA beer brands (most of them are made by following German procedures and recipes).
On this book I have learned about mini kits for beer brewing, home equipment, sugar and malt extracts, hops, specialty grains to prepare a good beer, transfer, bottle and chilling. Finally, the author proposes to keep a recipe journal in order to follow your test production, failures and successful formulations.
Please note that I did receive this book in discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. These comments are exclusively mine and my sole intention is to help sellers and consumers to meet offer and demand as a satisfactory two-way event on which both parties will reach an understanding with a happy ending.
If this review is helpful for you, then please click the “yes” button below. Thanks for taking the time to read my review.
You can take a peak inside by clicking on the "See Inside" button on the main product page by the picture. What you see is pretty much what you get throughout the first book. The first photo I've included is the Table of Contents for all three books in this boxed set. The second picture is the first 2 pages of the 2nd book.
This will be a good resource for him once he starts to home brew.
*****I received this ebook for free in exchange for an honest review.****
I had received a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
However, this book would be vastly improved with photos demonstrating how to do the basic steps of the process, and some significantly better formatting. I like bulleted lists when I'm trying to follow a recipe - this reads like my grandmother's old recipe cards where the entire recipe is in one long paragraph that isn't super readable.
Overall, I learned a few things from reading this book, but as someone who hasn't ever done this before, I feel like I need another couple books in my arsenal to really get a handle on how to do some serious home brewing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Beer
- Books > Food & Drink > Wine & Winemaking
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Home & Garden
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Beer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Wine Collecting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Diets & Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Home & Garden
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling