on 22 September 2013
Whilst I was hoping for more detail, this book nicely covers the basics of setting up a successful eBay clothes store. It offers some great insights and resources, making this little book well worth the couple of quid. However, if you're looking to sell items that are in no way similar to clothing, this book is probably not the best overall guide for you.

The tone is very friendly and warm, and gets straight to the point, which is refreshing. It's particularly written for an American audience though, and some readers outside of the US may not find some of the resources all that helpful. But it did offer me some ideas I hadn't thought of before, and it's helped me see where my previous eBay selling attempts have gone wrong.

Overall it's an honest, down-to-earth account of a mother's experience of juggling a hectic home life and an online business, and I appreciate Annette's willingness to share what she has learnt with her readers.
on 19 February 2014
I found the the book to be very interesting and useful for people starting for the first time buddy entrepreneurs