- Save 25% on 1x4 in 1 charger and 4xbatteries when you purchase 1 or more HS170 Drone offered by DEERC. Enter code KRSVT2AY at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Rc Helicopter reviews
Holy Stone Predator Mini RC Quadcopter Drone 2.4Ghz 6 Axis Gyro R/C Serie 4 Channels RTF Helicopter HS170 Best Choice for Kids and Beginners
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM for Any Level of Players：Headless mode function can prevent the drone from flying away by mistake due to lack of orientation and make it easy to fly and control.
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference：2.4G technology makes it possible for several drones being played at the same time without interference
- More Stable and Flexible with 6-Axis Gyro Stablization System：The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips.
- Robust, Good Performance of Wind-Resistant Control Range: About 30-50 Meters
- Flight Time: About 6-8 minutes Charging Time:about 30-40 minutes (Under currents input 0.5A-1A); Getting extra batteries (ASIN B01LWPRN1L) to get longer enjoyment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channels Quadcopter Good Choice for Drone Training
1. "HEADLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM" orients the quadcopter's flight on the controller (instead of always on the drone's "head"), making it more fun to fly and easier to master
2. Low-interference 2.4GHz technology
3. 6-Axis gyro stabilization system for effortless recovery after stunts and sudden moves
5. Control range: 30-50 Meters
6. Flying time: 6-8 minutes
7. Charging time: 45-60 minutes (under current input 0.5A-1A)
Important Tips :
1. Please follow the instruction manual carefully, suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older. For use under adult supervision.
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts to last as long as possible
4. The USB charger should be used with a current input under 0.5A
Bring much more confidence for the beginners and young children.
6-Axis Gyro Technology
Enables the drone to flip and role by a simple push of a button.
Missing a space bar hold down the right direction stick to perform a cool roll in any direction.
3 Different Speed Modes
For beginners, intermediate and experts. Super fast in the highest speed as a micro quad.
The Colorful LED lights
Make it easy to identify the front and back so as to make the quad a great night flyer.
1 x Quadcopter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
243 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This drone comes with the propguards already installed but you can take them off. It has red leds on the back and blue on the front which look really cool. I also like the fact that the propellers on the front are white which means when you are flying along with the blue leds you can always tell which way is forward. Important when you are learning.
Setting up the Predator is super easy, charge the battery (around 80-90 minutes) and install batteries in the transmitter and you're ready to go.
It only comes with one battery but it is a non proprietary one so you can easily buy them on Amazon and they are fairly cheap. I got around 6-7 minutes of flight time.
For me the transmitter was a bit too large and bulky and it takes 6 AAs which I don't understand why it needs so many. Saying that the transmitter was quite responsive and overall even though I'm not a beginner I did enjoy flying the DeeRC Predator drone.
For the money you won't be disappointed.
Because it is so small and agile it's a ton of fun to fly, its almost like flying a specifically built racing drone, it has three speeds. I would class as begginer, intermediate and adreniline junkie! In high rate this thing moves fast and is ideal for flying outdoors even against wind, flying in low rate is ideal for flying indoors to slowly navigate through doors and upstairs. Step it up a gear once your confident in flying.
The build quality is fantastic for the price. I have crashed this hard in the first few days of arriving and it hasnt got a mark on it.
Flight time on average is around 7 minutes maybe 10 if flying indoor in beginner mode i cant wait for more batteries to arrive!
Im no novice to drones and have alot to play with. This has to be the most fun i have had yet and is cheaper than any other i have.
Massive thumbs up for me on quality and perfomance this is the drone i will be getting for future family birthdays.
Whilst my son would have liked to get a drone you can control with your phone and that also has a camera on it, I was not so keen. I wanted us to be using a proper transmitter and the camera footage on the cheap drones never looks that great to me. Leaving off the camera also meant we could concentrate our efforts on learning to fly rather than trying to take a poor quality video.
Initially we got it up and hovering in the house, but there just was not enough room to get the hang of the controls. Luckily it's not been that wet and windy, so we took it outside in the garden to try and get the hang of things. This made a big difference and I would recommend finding somewhere with lots of space in which to practise. The drone is very light and even the slightest of breezes will send it off course, so avoid windy days.
This really is a great little drone at a reasonable price. As it's our first drone, I'm not able to compare it with any others, but we've learnt a lot and had loads of fun with it. It's taken a few knocks, got stuck in a few trees and done plenty of crash landings, but is still going strong. I did pick up a couple of spare batteries and a few sets of spare blades though.
The only minor negative point I have is that it would be great if the battery life was a bit better, but this is likely to be the case with all drones of this size. Buying a couple of spares and keeping them all charged up seems to be the best option.
Handling - 9/10
Whilst this drone is not the easiest to fly out of the box, once you get used to it, the manoeuvrability of the drone is incredible! It moves so quickly and can change direction on a dime. It is worth getting used to the lower sensitivity settings before venturing onto the higher modes. Also, the flip function increases height before performing a move, so if you do it close to the ground you'll be absolutely fine! When using it outdoors however, I would recommend using high sensitivity to fight against any wind.
Robustness - 9/10
Getting used to this drone incurred a number of accidents... at high speeds... and the drone is built so sturdy that not a single breakage can be found. The guards do not deform at all, which I've found to be a common problem on cheaper drones, so there is no risk of them interfering with the blades! Also, whilst the blades have a tendancy to come off when caught on something, they can simply be pushed back onto the drone and it'll fly as new. Spares are also provided, so even if one is lost you'll be fine.
Range - 10/10
Other drones in this price bracket have a range of about 10 metres indoors, and even less outdoors. This drone, combined with a chunkier but antenna'd controller, allows me to fly it about 50 metres whilst in total control, and outdoors!
Battery Life - 10/10
Exactly as stated, if not longer. No complaints here.
Overall - 9/10
Fantastic drone, but not necessarily for beginners or those without large indoor/outdoor spaces to practice in!