Hodder History: The French Revolution, 1789-1794, foundation edn: Foundation Edition Paperback – 28 Jun 2002
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The French Revolution is an essential and unique Key Stage 3 resource for teaching and learning about the issues and events that characterise France before and after revolution. It never lets go of the period's story, providing innovative and exciting opportunities to examine the Big Picture and Investigate particular topics. This foundation edition is designed for use with lower attainers and promotes literacy as well as knowledge and understanding.
About the Author
John D Clare is Deputy Headteacher at Greenfields Comprehensive School, Newton Aycliffe and a well-known author of educational textbooks.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Europe > Enlightenment, Revolution & Empire 1751-1900
- Books > History > Europe > France > French Revolution
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects
- Books > History > World History
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > History > General