Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
- THE HOME OF WELLNESS: Welcome to HoMedics, where our brand is about creating a healthy home environment that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life. Originally founded in 1987, HoMedics has become widely recognised for its home environment products, and continues to be a leading innovator in air purification technology today
- BEST AIR CLEANER FOR SMALL ROOMS AND BEDROOMS: The best device for small room air purification, the HoMedics Professional HEPA Air Purifier. Perfect for cleaning the air in rooms up to 55m²/hr (based on 2.5m room height). Certified ECARF Allergy-Friendly and Approved by the British Allergy Foundation
- TRUE HEPA: With HEPA technology that gets rid of up to 99% of allergens and particles, it's the perfect way to ensure clean, pure air in your home. The cleanable HEPA filter lasts up to five times longer than conventional filters and expels everything from dust mites to pollen, smoke, mould, pet allergens, and viruses and bacteria
- SLEEK AND INCREDIBLY QUIET: This HoMedics air purifier has super quiet operation so is particularly ideal for the bedroom and using while you're asleep. 3 power settings
- EASY TO USE: To turn your air cleaner on, press the ON/OFF button on the control panel. The LED light in the ON/OFF button on the control panel will be lit and your air cleaner will start to operate on LOW speed. Slide the SPEED selector bar to select your speed settings. To turn your air cleaner OFF, simply press the ON/OFF button on the control panel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Room area purified: 55m²/hr (based on 2.5m room height) Cleanable HEPA filter - lasts up to 5x longer than conventional filters, simply vacuum every month HEPA Technology removes up to 99% of airborne particles and allergens including bacteria, viruses, dust mites, pollen, smoke, mould and pet allergens. Ultra-slim design 3 power settings Super quiet operation - great for bedrooms Mains powered Guarantee: 2 Years Box Contains 1 x HoMedics HEPA Professional Air Purifier AR-10A-GB
From the manufacturer
HEPA Home Air Purifier
Health & Wellbeing at Home
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, we’ve become one of the leading names in health and wellness.
Our extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, we continue to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
HoMedics HEPA Air Purifier
Home Air Purifier
Filters smaller room sizes of up to 55m²/H.
- Permanent HEPA filter eliminates up to 99% of airborne particles
- Seal of approval from the British Allergy Foundation
- Three air-cleaning modes for a cleaner, fresher environment
- Filter check monitor to keep you breathing easier for longer
- Super quiet purification system
- Mains powered
Professional Home Air Purifier
Slimline & Discreet
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics Air Purifier runs discreetly in the background to create a cleaner environment. By filtering bacteria & other common allergen particles through the professional HEPA filter, you can breathe easier.
Easy Read Display & Manual Controls
You can control the speed at which the air in your room is filtered. Simply switch between levels 1-3 to control the airflow. The filter check monitor will also keep you updated on the health of your filter.
Replaceable HEPA Filter
Unlike conventional filters, HEPA filters last up to 5x longer. HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 18 months.
|HoMedics HEPA Air Purifier||HoMedics HEPA Air Purifier 100 Cadr||HoMedics HEPA Tower Air Purifier||HoMedics TotalClean PetPlus™ Air Purifier|
|Replaceable HEPA filter||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Active Carbon Filter – Specially formulated for Pet Odours||-||-||-||✓|
|Combined CADR Rating||265||366||449||423|
400 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is no timer on this filter, so manual on/off
It is not as quiet as it suggest, you can not have this in your bedroom and sleep
When mine was turned off i heard a high pitched buzzing noise, sounds dangerous so had to turn off at the mains.
The above concerned me a little as I've read on how a few have burnt out.
So yes, item sent back.
I am able to sleep with it on setting 1. Setting 2 is reasonably loud and setting 3 isn't pleasant if you are in the room. However it isn't to noisy if you are in another room - so you can leave it on high (3) during the day time and turn it down at night, if you are using in bedroom.