Have one to sell?
Hits Of The 30s & 40 Box set
|Price:||£11.36 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. You're driving me crazy - Lombardo, Guy & His Royal Canadians
2. Minnie the moocher - Calloway, Cab & His Orchestra
3. Dinah - Crosby, Bing & The Mills Brothers
4. All of me - Armstrong, Louis
5. Night and day - Astaire, Fred
6. Very thought of you - Noble, Ray & His Orchestra
7. Tiger rag - Mills Brothers
8. Music goes round and round - Dorsey, Tommy & His Clambake Seven
9. Goody goody - Goodman, Benny & His Orchestra
10. It's a sin to tell a lie - Waller, Fats & his Rhythm Orchestra
11. Fine romance - Astaire, Fred
12. Marie - Dorsey, Tommy & His Orchestra
13. Sweet Leilani - Crosby, Bing
14. Carelessly - Holiday, Billie
15. Bei mir bist du schoen - Andrews Sisters
16. Don't be that way - Goodman, Benny & His Orchestra
17. I let a song go out of my heart - Ellington, Duke & His Orchestra
18. Tisket a tasket - Fitzgerald, Ella
19. My reverie - Clinton, Larry & His Orchestra
20. Stairway to the stars - Miller, Glenn & His Orchestra
1. Please - Crosby, Bing
2. Indian love call - Eddy, Nelson & Jeanette MacDonald
3. Begin the beguine - Shaw, Artie & His Orchestra
4. Boogie woogie - Dorsey, Tommy & His Orchestra
5. I can't get started - Berigan, Bunny
6. Jalousie - Boston Pops Orchestra
7. Thanks for the memory - Hope, Bob & Shirley Ross
8. Donkey serenade - Jones, Allan
9. Two sleepy people - Waller, Fats
10. And the angels sing - Goodman, Benny & His Orchestra
11. Ciribiribin - James, Harry & His Orchestra
12. Falling in love again - Dietrich, Marlene
13. If I didn't care - Ink Spots
14. I wonder who's kissing her now - Weems, Ted & His Orchestra
15. Jumpin' jive - Calloway, Cab & His Orchestra
16. Lili Marlene - Anderson, Lale
17. Little brown jug - Miller, Glenn (1)
18. Over the rainbow - Garland, Judy
19. Woodchoppers' ball - Herman, Woody & His Orchestra
20. They say - Shaw, Artie & His Orchestra
1. In the mood - Miller, Glenn & His Orchestra
2. Frenesi - Shaw, Artie & His Orchestra
3. I'll never smile again - Dorsey, Tommy & His Orchestra
4. We three (my echo my shadow and me) - Ink Spots
5. Amapola - Dorsey, Jimmy & His Orchestra
6. Piano concerto in B flat - Martin, Freddy Orchestra
7. String of pearls - Miller, Glenn & His Orchestra
8. White Christmas - Crosby, Bing
9. Tangerine - Dorsey, Jimmy & His Orchestra
10. I've heard that song before - James, Harry & His Orchestra
11. I got a gal in Kalamazoo - Miller, Glenn & His Orchestra
12. All or nothing at all - Sinatra, Frank
13. Paper doll - Mills Brothers
14. You'll never know - Haymes, Dick
15. Don't fence me in - Crosby, Bing & The Andrews Sisters
16. Mairzy Doats - Merry Macs
17. Candy - Mercer, Johnny
18. Till the end of time - Como, Perry
19. There I've said it again - Monroe, Vaughn & His Orchestra
20. Rum and Coca Cola - Andrews Sisters
1. Stardust - Shaw, Artie & His Orchestra
2. Tuxedo Junction - Miller, Glenn & His Orchestra
3. Green eyes - Dorsey, Jimmy & His Orchestra
4. You made me love you - James, Harry & His Orchestra
5. Cow cow boogie - Slack, Freddie & His Orchestra
6. There are such things - Sinatra, Frank & Tommy Dorsey Orchestra
7. Why don't you do right - Goodman, Benny & His Orchestra
8. Into each life some rain must fall - Fitzgerald, Ella & The Ink Spots
9. Opus one - Dorsey, Tommy & His Orchestra
10. You will always hurt the one you love - Mills Brothers
11. On the Atchinson the Topeka and Santa Fe - Mercer, Johnny & The Pied Pipers
12. Sentimental journey - Brown, Les & His Orchestra
13. Route 66 - Cole, Nat 'King' & King Cole Trio
14. McNamara's band - Crosby, Bing
15. Ol' buttermilk sky - Carmichael, Hoagy
16. Prisoner of love - Como, Perry
17. Rock a bye your baby with a dixie melody - Jolson, Al
18. Gypsy - Ink Spots
19. Heartaches - Weems, Ted & His Orchestra
I will ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan. It is approximately 7-14days on delivery date. You wholeheartedly support customers as satisfactory. Thank you for you seeing it.
Top customer reviews
on 3 October 2011
Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase
got for my father he knows some of the 30s songs but the 40s means so much to his age group songs that ment something in the war years its what kept the nation upbeat during the war years good for sing alongs
on 21 July 2002
Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase
All my favourites in one pack - some songs I had previously heard only in films, and didn't know where to get them as audio tracks. Very enjoyable indeed. Even friends not into this sort of music take notice of the songs - simply great, and a very comprehensive compilation of music of the era, to give one a real feel of what lifestyles and musical taste were like back then. Gives you an insight into what your grandmother listened to, and got up to! Good value for money too!!!
on 28 May 2008
Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase
This is the epitome of easy listening, as it evokes a time when everything was so less complicated. Some would say it tends towards the cheesy, but...bring it on.The songs remind me so much of when I was small and the radio was always on, and everyone sang along. so different from sitting glued to the TV today. This is a brilliant collection at a remarkable price.Some of the titles I was unfamiliar with, but all in all, a most welcome and enjoyable addition to my collection.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It was a gift but didn't have the impact I hoped. Music like art is subjective….. not my choice buit others will undoubtedly enjoy it.
just what i wanted sounds just like you have an old gramaphone !
I love this cd. Every track is a walk down memory lane.
This CD lit up my mother's life (age 94). She knows every tune and plays them every day.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: polystyrene shapes for crafts, post box wedding, wedding cards box, wedding post boxes, wedding post box, brown box
Look for similar items by category