Hitman: HD Trilogy (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on 19 January 2014
hitman hd trilogy to be honest i haven't played this game yet not because of my hectic schedule but because it wont let me it keeps saying change your xbox settings to pal 50 which i try to do but in settings it wont let me
on 14 September 2017
Great to play through the original games again
on 15 March 2016
Bought out of nostalgic pang - I enjoyed all three games first time around, and loved Absolution. They haven't aged well. The first two are so clunky I snapped the arm off my chair. Blood money steers like a 1991 Nissan Micra (from empirical evidence). Can't recommend at all. Buy Absolution by all means, or something else entirely.
on 29 August 2014
Could not play this game as had the old PAL 50 failure. Sold next day. What a waste of money.
on 8 March 2016
Was excited to play this but unfortunately there was a compatibility error with the discs and my Xbox 360. Fortunately Amazon agreed to an immediate refund. Good service on their side but very unfortunate this game was released with such a flaw.
on 15 December 2014
Well, if you don't have a TV that supports 60 Hz and above you cannot play Blood Money. False advertisemenet, should have been stated in the product description
on 1 February 2013
this is a no brainer purchase for any fans of the series like myself and the improvements to the older games do make a slight difference
on 24 October 2013
I purchased this for a tenner when the price dropped for a new challenge on my xBox 360. I'm not bothered by having the very latest versions of games and do like a retro feel.

I have a 3 year old Panasonic Plasma connected by HDMI to my xBox. I wasn't aware of an problems as to compatibility ahead of purchase and therefore did not know that there was an issue with it being PAL 50 or 60 (whatever that means!) so the first disc would not load. I have never experienced any other issues of compatibility with any other xBox 360 game. I read that there is a 'workaround' by using a composite lead, but having played the second disc (Hitman : Contracts), the grahics were very dated, I personally found the gameplay a bit clunky and frustrating at times and didn't feel that I would want to go to any more expense for gameplay I that I personally didn't really enjoy.

I do love retro games and can see why many would like to relive gaming days of old, but as I didn't play it the first time around it didn't do much for me. It is a bit different from the usual 'kill em all' sort of games and requires a bit more of strategic approach so I think the concept is good. Perhaps I might have got into it a lot more if it had worked properly.

I sent this back to Amazon due to the compatibility issue and received a full and rapid refund without any quibble.
on 11 May 2013
The Hitman HD Collection

I am so glad this has been released on the 360. As an avid Hitman fan i was thrilled when square enix released this

Hitman 2

Was the 1st video game i played and fell in love with it this is a very good game lots of fun

The Good

Different ways of getting to your targets and killing them

20 levels lots of replayability value

The Bad

The detection meter is rubbish you as the player has got to be very careful when approaching other people as your cover can be blown easily

Graphics are very dated

Getting Silent Assassin rating takes a lot of time and can be difficult to achieve

Hitman Contracts

Brilliant Game a great improvement on Hitman 2

The Good

Environments are very good makes killing your targets look like they had an accident

Good replayability value

The Bad

Again graphics are very dated

Sometimes bugs can happen

Hitman Blood Money

Very good game but looks the same as before

They should not have included this in the collection

Enough said

Overall

Very good value for 40 missions over 75 targets in 1 package

9/10

If your a fan of the old Hitman games buy it
on 13 August 2013
Hitman 2 and Contracts are fine but Hitman Blood Money is incompatible with PAL 50, which it makes it unplayable if you use a HDMI cable with an older console. This is isn't mentioned at all in the product description, so this is a massive let down. I remember Blood Money being pretty good, I guess...