- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The written word is arguably the most universal medium for spreading inspirational stories. See our top selection of 58 Books to Inspire. To see the full list, click here.
When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit (Essential Modern Classics) Paperback – 15 Jun 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“A compassionate introduction to the whole subject of World War II” – Books for your Children
“An extremely exciting adventure story.” – Daily Express
“A charming and touching book, often very funny” – Daily Mail
“Exact, intelligent and unsentimental.” – Sunday Telegraph
From the Back Cover
Anna is too busy with schoolwork and tobogganing to listen to the talk of Hitler. But one day she and her brother are rushed out of Germany in alarming secrecy, away from everything they know. Their father is wanted by the Nazis - dead or alive. This is the start of a huge adventure, sometimes frightening, very often funny, and always, always exciting.
Judith Kerr was born in Berlin and left Germany in 1933 to escape the Nazis. Her novels are based on her own experience.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as I would have expected a book from this grand lady to be.Published 15 days ago by Leslie Douglas Pickin
This was a favourite when I read it with my daughter many years ago. I bought it this time for my niece.Published 4 months ago by Dr J M Ford
It really is very easy reading...too many explanations in case you are not an adult for my tastePublished 6 months ago by LizB
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Classics
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Family, Friends & Social Issues
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Historical
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Young Adult > Historical Fiction > Europe
- Books > Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Classics