on 26 February 2013
Firstly, let me make this VERY clear. The HDD is great. Great price and works a treat. A++++

Not much more you can say about the product.

However, what I can say is the packaging it came in was terrible. We all know it does not take a lot to break a HDD. Dropping it can cause damage. The HDD came in a brown cardboard envelope. No other protection.

I am very surprised that the HDD works. Considering! Couriers are known to mishandle items and to them it would have seemed like a letter.

Packaging was atrocious.

BEWARE!!!

(this was Pruchased from BIPRA LIMITED) so not sure if this will always be the case.
on 8 March 2013
I ordered two drives and they arrived both in the same brown bag! Dropped through door onto welcome mat. Glad I don't have a stone floor.
Unbelievable packaging!
Tested both and both formatted and work fine. I am an IT engineer of some 23 years and I think someone should say to the packers that these need a bit of bubble wrap at least.
Great price and unusually thin drives.
I like em a lot