- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
History and Approaches in Heritage Studies (Cultural Heritage Studies) Hardcover – 28 Feb 2019
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, 28 Feb 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Phyllis Mauch Messenger is grants consultant for the Institute for Advanced Study at the University of Minnesota and was the founding director of the Center for Anthropology and Cultural Heritage Education at Hamline University. She is coeditor of Cultural Heritage Management: A Global Perspective.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product