- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
A History of Agnostics in AA Paperback – 7 Apr 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Roger C’s detailed and interesting history should be eye opening to all who read it. He and fellow agnostics clearly do not want to destroy or flee from AA, but want only to return it to the flexible fellowship it was under Bill W.’s guidance and to make their groups an accepted part of the larger AA fellowship. At the end of the book, Roger describes the first meeting of a new agnostic AA group in Toronto. At the end of the meeting, members held hands and recited the Responsibility Declaration: “I am responsible. When anyone anywhere reaches out for help, I want the hand of AA to always be there. And for that I am responsible.” Roger’s history proclaims the many who have labored to make that declaration come true for agnostics and atheists.