A Historical Guide to Walt Whitman (Historical Guides to American Authors) Paperback – 1 Jan 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David S. Reynolds is Distinguished Professor of American Literature at Baruch College in New York. His publications include Walt Whitman's America: A Cultural Biography (1995).
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Canada
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Novelists, Poets & Playwrights
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Studies
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry