- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: DB Publishing; First Edition edition (1 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859837360
- ISBN-13: 978-1859837368
- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 1.5 x 24.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,406,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Historic Cheeses: Leicestershire, Stilton and Stichelton Hardcover – 1 May 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Trevor Hickman was born in the village of Wymondham and from an early age has been interested in local history. He received his first batch of photographs at the age of ten. On leaving school he was apprenticed to a printer's and bookbinder's which ran its own subscription library, a haven for a young man interested in publishing and local history. Later, as a consultant and director of two publishing organisations, he designed and marketing books with a major interest in local history, particularly on Leicestershire. He taught bookbinding at the School of Printing in Leicester until his retirement. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.