His and Hers Board Game
|Price:||£15.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£14.10 (47%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For 2 teams
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
His and Hers - This latest addition to the fantastic Logo family brings a humorous new twist to the great debate - are we really that different? If you play His and Hers you'll find the answer is a hilarious YES!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some people have also found the rules difficult. But don't take it too seriously. If you get the rules wrong, so what?
My advice to everyone is to give the game a go. It's hilarious!!! But don't take it too seriously, it's supposed to be fun.
Several folk have asked me to explain the rules in more simple terms, so here goes with the rules to play "His n Hers":
(1) Form two teams, with a "blue" team of men and a "pink" team of women.
(2) The men place their "blue" playing piece on the "his-start" square on the board on the left-hand "blue" side of the track, and the women place their "pink" playing piece on the "her-start" square on the board on the right-hand "pink" side of the track.
(3) The womens team will have their turn at having the first "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the womens team are the playing team and the mens team is the quizmaster team. Then the mens team take their turn at having a "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the mens team are the playing team and the womens team is the quizmaster team. And then each team has their turn at having a go at being the playing team in turn to take their "go", and so on.Read more ›
It's a boy v girl team game and depending on the space you land on you could be given a boy or girl question card. If a team can't answer all the questions on their card correctly it is passed to the opposition team to complete. It could get confusing over who's turn it is and I really didn't understand the nominate rule so we just ignored that one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great game to play against your partner although it is recommended for more than 2 playersPublished 1 month ago by lauraj
Brilliant game we have a family games night every month. Have the other logo games but this one is brill men v women brilliant good price as well as it was in Argos for double the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by beverley
Enjoyable game - fun to play in large groups or smaller groupsPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
its ok but you need girl/boys teams unlike the original game, so we can only play when we have guests, where as we previously played the original just the three of us in our... Read morePublished 5 months ago by adele fenton-bourne