- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
His and Hers Board Game
|Price:||£16.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£13.01 (43%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For 2 teams
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item His and Hers Board Game
Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game B009PKBR6M
The Logo Board Game B001VEIXIK
Best of TV and Movies Board Game B0089K8REO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Age Range Description||16 years +||10 years +||12 years +||12 years +|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|EU Toys Safety Directive Age-specific warning||Not suitable for children under 36 months||Not suitable for children under 36 months||Not suitable for children under 36 months||Not suitable for children under 36 months|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
His and Hers - This latest addition to the fantastic Logo family brings a humorous new twist to the great debate - are we really that different? If you play His and Hers you'll find the answer is a hilarious YES!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Several folk have asked me to explain the rules in more simple terms, so here goes with the rules to play "His n Hers":
(1) Form two teams, with a "blue" team of men and a "pink" team of women.
(2) The men place their "blue" playing piece on the "his-start" square on the board on the left-hand "blue" side of the track, and the women place their "pink" playing piece on the "her-start" square on the board on the right-hand "pink" side of the track.
(3) The womens team will have their turn at having the first "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the womens team are the playing team and the mens team is the quizmaster team. Then the mens team take their turn at having a "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the mens team are the playing team and the womens team is the quizmaster team. And then each team has their turn at having a go at being the playing team in turn to take their "go", and so on.Read more ›
Some people have also found the rules difficult. But don't take it too seriously. If you get the rules wrong, so what?
My advice to everyone is to give the game a go. It's hilarious!!! But don't take it too seriously, it's supposed to be fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
brilliant condition, had some great games with this already. Thank you so much :)Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Played this when hosting a dinner party. Good for a laugh when not taken so seriously. Would definitely recommendPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
great game to play against your partner although it is recommended for more than 2 playersPublished 4 months ago by lauraj
Brilliant game we have a family games night every month. Have the other logo games but this one is brill men v women brilliant good price as well as it was in Argos for double the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by beverley