- Also check our best rated Board Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.62 UK delivery
His and Hers Board Game
|Price:||£16.47 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£13.52 (45%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Suitable for age 16 years to Adult
- Played in two teams - Men v's Ladies
- 400 x Cards, 1600 Questions, 1 x Playing Board, 2 x Playing Pieces, 1 x Instructions
- Dimensions (HWD): 27.0 x 27.0 x 8.3cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
His and Hers - This latest addition to the fantastic Logo family brings a humorous new twist to the great debate - are we really that different? If you play His and Hers you'll find the answer is a hilarious YES!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some people have also found the rules difficult. But don't take it too seriously. If you get the rules wrong, so what?
My advice to everyone is to give the game a go. It's hilarious!!! But don't take it too seriously, it's supposed to be fun.
Several folk have asked me to explain the rules in more simple terms, so here goes with the rules to play "His n Hers":
(1) Form two teams, with a "blue" team of men and a "pink" team of women.
(2) The men place their "blue" playing piece on the "his-start" square on the board on the left-hand "blue" side of the track, and the women place their "pink" playing piece on the "her-start" square on the board on the right-hand "pink" side of the track.
(3) The womens team will have their turn at having the first "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the womens team are the playing team and the mens team is the quizmaster team. Then the mens team take their turn at having a "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the mens team are the playing team and the womens team is the quizmaster team. And then each team has their turn at having a go at being the playing team in turn to take their "go", and so on.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent game, great for a big group of males and females. We have had a lot of fun playing this.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I know it's meant to be a bit of fun, but it's incredibly sexist & stereotypical. Men get asked questions on tools & women get asked to name the cooking spices! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer