- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1175 KB
- Print Length: 379 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge; First edition (19 Feb. 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007AQAYYO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,861,112 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.34|
Save £6.73 (47%)
His KingdomS Come: The Parousia Project Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 379 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Top Customer Reviews
As a reviewer from the US site alluded it is hard to believe that English is the first language of the author.
Until now I have not given up on the books downloaded to the kindle but this sadly is a first. It is likely going to have a predictable result but frankly I don't care to spend my time finding out.
The language is stilted, ungrammatical and uses words out of context or uses ones that a translation program would produce. It looks like a bad translation in many places with poor dialogue formatting on top.
Too much personal philosphy seems to leak over into the dialogue and it becomes totally unbelievable a third of the way through. Heroes or villains the dialogue is just not believable.
Without giving too much of the plot away......
The concept has a major flaw in terms of the lineage of one of the key characters, which could not possibly produce the required result. She is descended from the person who was "married" to the personage not the "mother" of the personage, it is therefore impossible to produce a clone using the dna from the living donor as the story (or at least the first 40% of the story) would have you believe is needed to fully replicate that person.
Sorry Mr Kiger, but you need to work the logic and science out, tidy up the dialogue, and show that you are not just jumping on a certain Mr B's bandwagon and the interest that that has generated in this area.
I am amazed that this is shown as being a - Finalist, National Best Books 2009 in Fiction & Literature:Fantasy/SciFi.
It doesnt say what award program and what country, but it couldn't have been a good year!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction